I have this Carlos brand guitar.. apparently no one knows what it is .. it has some bad pickups and bad bridge... is it possible to customize it with some pickups, bridges and maybe another body..

Check profile for the pic of the guitar...
Quote by MaddMann274
I have this Carlos brand guitar.. apparently no one knows what it is .. it has some bad pickups and bad bridge... is it possible to customize it with some pickups, bridges and maybe another body..

Check profile for the pic of the guitar...

Buy a new guitar...
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Yeah if all you're keeping is the neck then it's time to dump some cash into a new one.
Modding is always possible.
But it's best to invest the money towards a better guitar.
Quote by MaddMann274
by another body i mean maybe change the colour or put some graphics

Pink guitars with sparkles and unicorns sound great.
The question is, why wouldn't you be able to? Guitars aren't made to random specifications. You can find a part for pretty much any guitar with some minor modification needed in places.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
pickups are interchangable in pretty much any guitar ever assuming you can turn a screwdriver and solder.

looking at the pic in your profile it looks like a standard strat bridge, easily replacable.

as for recommendations, while i have no experience with either ive heard good of both Wilkinson bridges and GFS pickups.
Gear
-----------------
ESP LTD B-104
Prehistoric Jay Turser P Copy - Custom Pickguard/Stickers
Jay Turser vintage series strat copy
Peavey NanoValve 30w
Boss DS-1
Quote by Ekofu
Pink guitars with sparkles and unicorns sound great.

This + EMGs=tr00 kvlt
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Am thinking of an EMG 81 and a EMG 60 pickup combo or a Kirk Hammett signature pickups...
As for a bridge I am not sure