Interesting...
Quote by LukeElliff
IF you want faster stumming then loosen your strings, that will force you into using more strength

Quote by pantallica95
i dont know about the polarity and ****, but my regular ones just wont go in the hole without a lot of force.
Quote by TonyIommi2557
Interesting...

what's really interesting is that there is only ONE comment!
MY GEAR!

Indiana IE1-TSB Electric
Kay K-592 Acousitc
Washburn XS-2 Bass
Peavey VYPYR30 with Sanpera I footswitch
Jay Turser Acoustic Electric
Paul Reed Smith (PRS) Custom SE 24 Black Cherry

www.myspace.com/12goodomens
Quote by lildude_6859
what's really interesting is that there is only ONE comment!

im a bit of a baron custom fan so i subscribed to his vids and am on there sharpish.

its weird though because i asked him for a quote for a 5-10 watt amp and he said the sound quality deteriorated so much etc. sounds pretty good to me.
I'd want to hear a much better demo before passing any kind of judgment. Looks promising so far though.
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
Quote by forsaknazrael
There are variants of the Firefly amp of AX94 amp that have similar amounts of gain, at even lower volume levels.

I imagine that it would be more effective to stick a VVR control into a high gain amp, so you can run any high gain amp at lower wattage levels.

never heard of a vvr control before..what is it? could it be run in tandem with an ultimate attenuator because i need very low volumes.
Quote by Sir-Shredalot
never heard of a vvr control before..what is it? could it be run in tandem with an ultimate attenuator because i need very low volumes.

The Ultimate attenuator isn't actually an attenuator. It's a dummy load + power amp, IIRC.
This means it turns your cranked signal into a line level signal, which is then re-amplified into your speakers, at any volume you want.

The VVR is a different method, it's an addition to the circuit which allows you to run the tubes at a lower voltage. It's becoming quite popular in many DIY amp builder circuits.

You wouldn't need both, either method would result in a good tone.