I picked up some Kentish ale at this local posh food market. It's appaling. Seriously. Barely good taste or texture or anything despite how strong it is alcohol wise.

I want Somerset cider again, and I feel nostalgia for the South West. The county of Kent grows weary for me.

Let's talk how awesome Somerset is.
Last edited by Craigo at Dec 11, 2009,
umm, ive never been there, but i like europe =P

There's a Somerset in my state... its okay.
Quote by Nomack
Next hendrix is like a a sidesplitting triumph of slapstick and scatology, a runaway moneymaker and budding franchise, the worst thing to happen to Kazakhstan since the Mongol hordes, and, a communist.

This is my sig!
i live in somerset, in the town of bridgwater to be precise. its crap.
Quote by centorium

i love green day,sure they're mostly power cords but for begginer,good they are
Quote by PlayMadness
Spent too much time in the talk like Yoda thread, you have.

Quote by Next Hendrix
umm, ive never been there, but i like europe =P

There's a Somerset in my state... its okay.

County in the South West of England. You should know us for producing the best cider in the world, the most cider in the world, and the invention of cheddar.
Quote by Craigo
I picked up some Kentish ale at this local posh food market. It's appaling. Seriously. Barely good taste or texture or anything despite how strong it is alcohol wise.

I want Somerset cider again, and I feel nostalgia for the South West. The county of Kent grows weary for me.

Let's talk how awesome Somerset is.

Somerset is pretty cool though.
Quote by Rabidguitarist
Because the government would look like dicks if they suddenly started legalising substances when they've spent millions of pounds on lying to us about them.

Little do they know, they already look like dicks.
Quote by Rupert1616

Somerset is pretty cool though.

Kent is a lovely place, but it's just not my kind of place. The sense of humour down here is weird for one. People aren't blunt enough and aren't too conventionalised with confrontation
Quote by Craigo
County in the South West of England. You should know us for ... the invention of cheddar.

All hail Somerset

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

I've been to Somerset. It was full of farmers and we took the piss out of them.

Also went to Fleet Air Arm Museum a few times. My parents met and worked at RNAS Yeovilton across the road from it.

My friend moved there and then came back. Apparently whilst he was there he beat up a kid with one arm who apparently started it when he hit my friend with his stump.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
i used to live in somerset kentucky for a couple of years >_> cities > small towns
Quote by Ignite

Once I got out of a pool and it was like 1cm.

Quote by Meths
I think there are few people with a less important opinion on women than you.
Yeah, Somerset has Yeovil in it.

Forget it, Devon Represent!

Quote by meta1militia
i used to live in somerset kentucky for a couple of years >_> cities > small towns

Psst.

Somerset is a county
Quote by meta1militia
cities > small towns

Of course they are

Cities have more people in, so they are more likely to have a greater surface area.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by entity0009
Of course they are

Cities have more people in, so they are more likely to have a greater surface area.

But also an increase in population density at the same time.
I understand Daedra worship has become increasingly prevalent in the Somerset Isle.
Quote by Piscasis
I understand Daedra worship has become increasingly prevalent in the Somerset Isle.

I know that somerset is a county. god damn. i just said that because that city was named after the one in the UK. i just thought i would mention that =P

and yeah, i meant that i like living in cities that actually have good public transportation like subways and city busses. not just taxis.
Quote by Ignite

Once I got out of a pool and it was like 1cm.

Quote by Meths
I think there are few people with a less important opinion on women than you.
Quote by sugar_daddy
Cornwall > Somerset

We have our own language

*has never been to Somerset and I'm sure its awesome*

Somerset<Cornwall<Devon

(Although, Cornish ice-cream >> All. I must concede this point.)
Quote by meta1militia
and yeah, i meant that i like living in cities that actually have good public transportation like subways and city busses. not just taxis.

Wales is mostly rural and has fairly good public transportation to some extent because it's rural.
Quote by Craigo
Wales is mostly rural and has fairly good public transportation to some extent because it's rural.

Wales is lush too.

Still love somerset though. Especially being a londoner. People talk to each other down here!
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Wales is lush too.

Still love somerset though. Especially being a londoner. People talk to each other down here!

Hell yeah. No-one talks if you ask for directions down here. Rude bastards.
I flickrd it and the beaches look cool. Especially that shipwreck.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Craigo
County in the South West of England. You should know us for producing the best cider in the world, the most cider in the world, and the invention of cheddar.

This makes Somerset awesome. And not just because cheddar allowed me to make awesome macaroni cheese on Thursday(though gouda and emmenthal helped a bit, too).
Quote by Piscasis

Im a total Oblivion junkie, and you just made my day.
Quote by Nomack
Next hendrix is like a a sidesplitting triumph of slapstick and scatology, a runaway moneymaker and budding franchise, the worst thing to happen to Kazakhstan since the Mongol hordes, and, a communist.

This is my sig!
Quote by Next Hendrix

Im a total Oblivion junkie, and you just made my day.

Well the fact that it made your day makes my day which in turn ruins my day that your day being made affects the making of my day....you're welcome.
I live in Somerset, Bath to be precise. I moved here for Uni and am originally from York.

I miss York
UG'S SEXIEST TRANNY 2010

UG'S 3rd HOTTEST CROSSDRESSER 2011
Quote by Brick23
I live in Somerset, Bath to be precise. I moved here for Uni and am originally from York.

I miss York

WOO BATH! I went to uni there too, miss it a lot.

But yeah, I'm from Devon, and as far as I'm concerned Somerset is basically the same so I'll happily join in the Somerset celebrating. Am on the Zider tonight, good times. Also, possibly the greatest thing to come out of Somerset is the Wurzels.
I hate the back roads and lack of mobile signal down there.

Otherwise, I think I might end up moving to the Devon/Somerset coast.
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress
Quote by LordBishek
Somerset<Cornwall<Devon

Somerset<Cornwall<Devon<Staffordshire
Quote by Matt-92
Somerset<Cornwall<Devon<Staffordshire

I have not even heard of Staffordshire, and therefore, it simply doesn't exist.
Just next door in Wiltshire. Generally friendly people in the South West.
LTD EC-400VF
Ibanez RG321MHRB
2005 Epiphone Vintage SG G400
MXR EVH Phase 90
Digitech Bad Monkey
BOSS DD-7
Korg Pitchblack
Marshall JVM215C
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet