Just bought a Marshall Class 5, all I gotta say is:

Awesome

So far it lives up to the name "Baby Plexi"

Pictures up soon....
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
A NAD without pictures is like the sea without water.

GO GET SOME SNAPS!!!
If video games make you violent, does monopoly make you a millionaire?
Nice, Awesome amp you have there! HNAD!
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
sweet amp man I have one, it is awesome. And yeah, PICs!
"Guitar is tactile, It's about how you play it"
- Joe Bonamassa

First I've heard it called a "Baby Plexi"... I've heard it referred to as a "Baby Bluesbreaker" though.

HNAD.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
@ pics or its an MG.
Yea I should of wrote down "....and its an MG!!!!"

...but anyways, here are some pictures as promised. I went to eat so couldn't take them right away. Sheesh people are impatient here. Oh and I've heard it been a baby plexi a number of times. I'll even quote the owners manual:
"This small combo amplifier is in response to a very common request we have received over the years which nearly always contains the phrase - "can we have the Marshall stack sound, but at a much lower volume please", so here it is, a "baby Plexi" if you like."

Oh and if anyones wondering, yes its loud. Last but not least I gotta thank Rob Chappers for pushing me over the edge on making a decision to get one of these. Never met the man but his YT video where he visits the Marshall factory and tries out the Class 5 by itself and through the 4x12 cab had me convince. Thanks man, or as the English would say.... cheers

EQ all set to 10, how EVH of me

very nice
HNAD
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Nice looks good!
Apart from that ridicules plastic button that pops out... At least it has a proper metal switch, not like those plastic ones.

HNAD!
Wait.

Roger Waters - 12th May!
Sweet I've really been looking at the Class 5. I assume they can nail any AC/DC, Cream, or Led Zep fix you need?
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Honey Burst

Blackheart Little Giant Half Stack

Fulltone OCD

Alvarez Acoustic

More to come!
Looks great!

HNAD, have fun.
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
LezPaulEpiphone: Which plastic button that pops out? You mean the light switch? That's classic Marshall man! Besides, some of their best amps had plastic switches, like the JCM series.

stykerwolf: Thanks, took me a while and a lot of stress to get that 5150 to what it is today.

Pickup Switch: Its a Marshall and roars like one, check out some clips online but Cream and AC/DC should be no problem.
HNAD. very nice that it has the headphones option too.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
HNAD! I've been looking around for another smaller amp. How much did this run you?
Fender '04 Strat
MiM Sunburst with Maple Neck

Ibanez TS-808
Fender Blues Junior
Marshall JTM60
Sweet, HNAD! I like the headphone option, hows it for volume anyways?
Gear:

Ibanez RGT220H
Schecter C1 Elite
Ibanez EWC30
Maxon OD-808
Framus Cobra
Peavey 5150 MK1 Block Letter
ENGL E530 Preamp
Mesa Boogie Standard Rectifier 4x12

Music:

http://www.myspace.com/morethanthisuk
HNAD!

I still look at these and really GAS for one. But I need a gigging amp first.

quickEDIT: that vid sounds good
Do another and really put it through it's paces
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

Last edited by SimplyBen at Dec 11, 2009,
Now.

Go and crank the volume to 10 for me.
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
Yup exactly, crank it to 10 and get evicted

Thanks for the comments guys, if anyones wanting to get one of these I recommend it To the guy earlier I forgot to answer, it cost me about $530 CDN.