Page 1 of 2
Hey pit, i don't want to bore you when you're on your late night thread dwellings but I went to the Dr in mid October because I wasn't feeling very well. Here it is mid December and they have got back to me and given me about 3 months to live. Carcinoma of unknown primary origin. It's spread, Tumor in the lung.. obviously I am devastated and destroyed, im terrified and I keep trying to exercise (the best I can..) and stay busy to make myself feel better and my mind off of it. I am so consumed with hurt and pain. I can't focus on anything, and i just feel terrible. I'm making this thread to say i will not be around much longer at all, ill ask people to update this thread if you'd like me to but i understand if you don't want to hear.. it's been a nice experience on here and i bet that nobody has really noticed me giving an input into threads, you have all made me laugh and it has been a pleasure to share this website forum with you.. i hope you have nice lives. i shall post in this thread again when i am officially leaving, just thought i would give a heads up to people. So, goodbye pit.
yup its a sig... yeaaah..
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
If you're serious, I'm so sorry. You seem to have a great attitude that'll help you make the most of your time, which is something many of us don't have.

I doubt because I've never seen you before - forgive the skepticism if you're fo real. If not then damn your rotten heart. Giving you the benefit of the doubt though.
You are 18 years old? Fuck. Life is a bastard.

I have to say I don't know or recognise you, but it's terrible that this should happen to someone so young.

Stay strong man.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Read The Power of Now. Just google it and they have the first few chapters there. It will radically change your life, and it will make these last months peaceful, rather than fearful.

I'm deeply sorry you haven't experienced everything that life has to offer, but hey, this isn't the end. I know it.
Awwwh man

I don't know what to say, that's terrible. I hope you live your life to the fullest
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
this may sound gay, but this just makes me cry

I guess there is nothing anyone can say to you to make you feel better, so i'll just give you a huge amount of hugs..

You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Last edited by the bartender at Dec 11, 2009,
Quote by Le_Bunny
If you're serious, I'm so sorry. You seem to have a great attitude that'll help you make the most of your time, which is something many of us don't have.

I doubt because I've never seen you before - forgive the skepticism if you're fo real. If not then damn your rotten heart. Giving you the benefit of the doubt though.

I guess, you can believe what you wish to believe? It is only the internet and i cant persuade you but.. yes, i am for real.

i think you all for responding and giving your input, Technicolor, yes i have stopped going to college and thank you Sg lover, but id rather get my mind off the cancer for now? thank you all for your input, i guess i will stay online today for a little while but i feel like i need to sleep, i will answer your questions if need be though. Thank you, all of you.
yup its a sig... yeaaah..
Aww man. I'm really sorry.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Wow, so young aswell

Just keep strong and try and do things to make your last few months extra special.

I know it sounds generic but there's not much I can say that can make you feel better. Just know that you're in my thoughts.
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
damn, that's actually well sad, i wish you the best man!
I'LL ALWAYS NEED THIS
I'LL ALWAYS NEED YOU

Sucks to hear that man.
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
Quote by The Spoon
Read The Power of Now. Just google it and they have the first few chapters there. It will radically change your life, and it will make these last months peaceful, rather than fearful.

I'm deeply sorry you haven't experienced everything that life has to offer, but hey, this isn't the end. I know it.

Freaking this
I'm so sorry to hear that man, that's awful. Make yourself comfy and do whatever the hell you want to now. And go spend time with the ones you love, just being around them will make you feel better

Stay strong man, and go with all the peace I could wish for you.

EDIT: It isn't much, but if you need someone to talk to, hit me up
Last edited by LordBishek at Dec 11, 2009,
Damn. Go crazy with life while you can I guess, as long as it doesen't kill you.

That's pretty sad man
Turtles R awesome. dont agree? YOU GO TO HELL, YOU GO TO HELL AND YOU DIE!

PSN: Purple-munky

Gear...
Ion - acoustic guitar.
Cort KX1Q - i smashed it
Fender Super Champ XD 15w
Stagg G-310 - i smashed it.
Quote by Dirge Humani
He says he has lung cancer, and you suggest smoking. Brilliant.

All the best TS.

"THC has been found to reduce tumor growth in common lung cancer by 50 percent and to significantly reduce the ability of the cancer to spread, say researchers at Harvard University, who tested the chemical in both lab and mouse studies. The researchers suggest that THC might be used in a targeted fashion to treat lung cancer.[68]"
Quote by Rabidguitarist
Because the government would look like dicks if they suddenly started legalising substances when they've spent millions of pounds on lying to us about them.

Little do they know, they already look like dicks.
Quote by Milkywaykid1
I guess, you can believe what you wish to believe? It is only the internet and i cant persuade you but.. yes, i am for real.

i think you all for responding and giving your input, Technicolor, yes i have stopped going to college and thank you Sg lover, but id rather get my mind off the cancer for now? thank you all for your input, i guess i will stay online today for a little while but i feel like i need to sleep, i will answer your questions if need be though. Thank you, all of you.

Do what you want, but the THC can help stop the spread and (afaik) help get rid of tumors, obviously not smoked, but take your time i guess lol.
Damn, that's not cool at all.

Don't give up hope though. Acceptance is the first step to kicking the bucket.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Enjoy the rest of your time here. Please. That's terrible news to hear, maybe a miracle will happen? Stay strong, and just try to live life everyday, find something positive in each day.
I'm so sorry bro

Just stay positive and enjoy your life man. Remember, miracles happen everyday.

I'm not sure what else to say. I really wish i could be more helpful man.
Quote by Nomack
Next hendrix is like a a sidesplitting triumph of slapstick and scatology, a runaway moneymaker and budding franchise, the worst thing to happen to Kazakhstan since the Mongol hordes, and, a communist.

This is my sig!
Quote by genghisgandhi
Freaking this

Wow, i had hoped that my reply wouldn't have been overlooked.

Glad to see that someone else has read that book
Page 1 of 2