18 in '66. It's in my profile. Tell me what you think. I would be happy to crit anyone else's stuff.

Sorry for the crude recording. and awful organ track.
Last edited by BlakeAlan at Dec 11, 2009,
groovy dude. lol at the organ though, sounds like batman or something. But that song is pretty cool, organ would be good if it was less staccato.
Gear
Hamer Standard XT
1963 Burns Split Sonic
Boss DD-7 (w/ Tap switch)
BAJA Real Tube Overdrive
Vox V847 Wah
Digitech Whammy IV
Boss TU-2
Vox AD50VTXL
Yeah, hahaha, i thought batman too. Lol @ all midi organs. Plus I had to play it on my computer keyboard, so it is all out of time and awful anyway.
I really do like this. You can make people dance to this. I think the "awful organ" isn't bad at all. In fact the dichotomy between it and the rather rip roarin don't care about nothin guitar solo represents to me the dichotomy found between two potential lovers maybe? The organ is very straightly played while the guitar never says the same thing twice (or seems to.) It's a good yin yang type deal.

c4c?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1242605
myspace.com/sidetrackedrock
myspace.com/scottkrausmusic

Quote by an epic mistake
Woah guys, this is actually the first post relevant to the thread in a LOOONG time. I applaud you Scotdizzle.

I found the damn sig thing!
I'm really likin your stuff man. It's quality. The only thing I don't like is how you don't got other people behind you. You need a band to start jammin with man.
myspace.com/sidetrackedrock
myspace.com/scottkrausmusic

Quote by an epic mistake
Woah guys, this is actually the first post relevant to the thread in a LOOONG time. I applaud you Scotdizzle.

I found the damn sig thing!
Yeah, sucks having to do everything in midi with a sblive soundcard. >.<
But I imagine this stuff would be cool live. All my friends are either into metal or really mellow dark alt rock. Nobody is into the indie around here, it's a shame. Thanks for the comments though. I appreciate the friend request also. = )
not at all, FL studio, Ezdrummer vst, native instruments b4II the rest is all me playing bass and guitar with a spliced amp quarter inch cable to headphone jack line-in. I distort it all too much on purpose, because if i don't it sounds like 1's and 0's. I need to get a recording interface.
Thanks for the crit.
I don't find the organ "awful", it fits the style pretty well IMO...Nice vocals too...for the drums I would recommend the ezdrummer add-on drumkit from hell, it doesn't matter if you don't play metal, DFM sounds much better that the regular drumkit from ezdrummer
Sweet, I will for sure check it out, haha. I've been wanting it for a while.
Yeah, I just used the stock midis and haven't went in and changed it and put fills in yet. The snare is also too loud, probably going to change stuff a lot. Those are basically demos because I needed to get them down before I forgot them. Any suggestion on a better drum sample?
I am going to see what all I can do with EZ drummer before I start looking for new samples, but thanks for the suggestion.