mostly pics of an amp being built
looked like the speaker out jacks were being tested in a couple, underside of the main chassis in a couple, some other random pics, tube pics
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Last edited by justinb904 at Dec 11, 2009,
Oh man, good one on the maestro (hanging my head in shame, dunno why I couldn't find that). From what I read, they only use impulses for speaker/mic section the amps are modeled differently. Hopefully this means there's a new product - not just flaunting cool gear in our faces
Hey guys, glad this was noticed. We're going to be giving away a copy of the mysterious release to the person that can name every single piece of gear in these and the upcoming pics. Details will follow but you might want to sharpen your pencils now and do some research! Thanks.
all right, I can get some things like the recent Mesas and the EH Big Muff Pi but do we have to split the prize if we work together?
Quote by catdaddy42
From what I read, they only use impulses for speaker/mic section the amps are modeled differently.

yeah but you also make eq curves and a whole bunch of diffrent kernels that are like an impulse (impulse is a eq curve) just you don't turn into in a reverb (aka an IR impulse reverb) thats for cabs and such. atleast with revalver thats how they did it jut eq curving all the hardware and stuff then some other awesome programmer stuff i don't quite get yet