An untitled instrumental track I wrote a while back, mostly for transition to another track (bar 63).

It's incomplete so don't judge it yet, just something fun I thought I'd throw up here.

C4C as always.

Now the good stuff:

A call to arms for all our metal brothers in the lower mainland.

Come celebrate Season Slaughter w/ Xenocide and 13th Prophet

The show will be taking place 19 December, starting around 1800hrs in Langley (200th and fraser hwy).

Facebook for more details!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/event.php?eid=227087371674&ref=mf
Attachments:
06) foul stench of feces.gp5
06) foul stench of feces_gp4.gp4
06) foul stench of feces_midi.mid
"Our revenge so everlasting sweet,
Enslave your Children, Behead the weak,
Kill every last Man, Woman and Machine
The cleansing has begun.
Your meek defense is foolish,
we come from the stars a trillion strong."
lol thats reeeeeeeeeeeeally close to where i live
and the only thing that bugged me were the blast beats in the 2nd section. Also the tempo change during the verse seemed a bit weird, I didn't like that.
Other than that the guitar stuff seems pretty good
I imagine the beginning as like a mosh fest prior to the actual song....its pretty sweet, and the chords you brought in at measure 47 added a mysterious, melancholy feel. I didn't quite enjoy the solo you threw in right before the "actual song", and I thought you could have ended on a better chord...maybe something more dissonant? Cool bassline and drum parts during the verse, and the chorus has a great guitar part. Not quite my style of music, so it started to feel noisy and repetitive towards the end, though you did mix up rhythms alot and the occasional blast beat made it more enjoyable.

overall 7/10....which is good for an unfinished piece. would be great with some epic growlz

c4c? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1243743
Kurzweil K2500xs
Quote by .Joker.
lol thats reeeeeeeeeeeeally close to where i live
and the only thing that bugged me were the blast beats in the 2nd section. Also the tempo change during the verse seemed a bit weird, I didn't like that.
Other than that the guitar stuff seems pretty good

you should come down man, its just gonna be one huge party really, 3 bands so far (xenocide, 13th prophet and some blues band hahaha) plus the opener is a guy who'll be doing an acoustic set, he's ****ing amazing on Spanish guitar and I for one think he belongs on the bill.
"Our revenge so everlasting sweet,
Enslave your Children, Behead the weak,
Kill every last Man, Woman and Machine
The cleansing has begun.
Your meek defense is foolish,
we come from the stars a trillion strong."
I beg you to take some video from it!
Well you have done nice stuff got to say. There was really cool parts such as bass fill somewhere where bass was alone. Also little solo part was nice. Really nice you are making.
Last edited by xbitmetal at Dec 12, 2009,