nope.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
wouldn't say amazing, but i do like quite a bit of their shit that i own. currently loving "hell on earth" i might try and play it for my school's yearly live music night solo, but i have a strong feeling they'll pull the plug on me since we're not supposed to curse and stuff, and since it's a catholic school, they might take issue w/ the lyrics "let the homophobes be scared" and "let religion kill more"
Quote by jakesmellspoo
wouldn't say amazing, but i do like quite a bit of their shit that i own. currently loving "hell on earth" i might try and play it for my school's yearly live music night solo, but i have a strong feeling they'll pull the plug on me since we're not supposed to curse and stuff, and since it's a catholic school, they might take issue w/ the lyrics "let the homophobes be scared" and "let religion kill more"

Sing it in a way that noone can understand, always the solution.
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Quote by SuperBlob
Sing it in a way that noone can understand, always the solution.

yeah, but that ruins the whole purpose. i wanted people to hear the lyrics, but then again kids at my school are so ****in' dumb they wouldn't understand the meaning of any song, no matter how blatant. eh, i'll just play it along with all the other LoC songs i'm gonna do in my guitar class next semester. while all the other kids are busy playing back in black over and over again.
Uuuum isn't there quite a sizable thread on them already?

I would searchbar but I am too lazy, which probably explains this thread.

But I like Big D and the Kids Table, never heard of Big D and the Kids Tabl3.

/asshole
If only summer rain would fall, on the houses and the boulevards
And the sidewalk bagatelles, it's like a dream
With the roar of cars and the lulling of the cafe bars,
The sweetly sleeping sweeping of the Seine...
This band is awful.
Big D and the Kids table is so bad... It blows my mind that people enjoy that shit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsEKXKjPRWY

WELL FIRST OF ALL!
**** your ****in attitude. How can you be so ****in rude. You ****in look at me like when
GIRLS ARREEE JEAAULOUS
**** your ****ing LA Bars. You're all a bunch of wannabe superstars.
Yeah **** yer ****in act. You're a bunch of dressed up ****in rats!

This song doesn't get any better guys... in fact... it just gets a lot worse. Jesus...

Also, this guy has his middle finger extended more than Greg Graffin.
Quote by charliezard!

This song doesn't get any better guys... in fact... it just gets a lot worse. Jesus...

Also, this guy has his middle finger extended more than Greg Graffin.

I like that song, but I always thought it was like 2 minutes too long. Big D is great, real Boston attitude and most ska bands in New England currently have drawn obvious influence from them. Good Luck is great, How It goes is great, latest two albums, not so much.
Quote by SKAtastic7770
I like that song, but I always thought it was like 2 minutes too long. Big D is great, real Boston attitude and most ska bands in New England currently have drawn obvious influence from them. Good Luck is great, How It goes is great, latest two albums, not so much.

you get anything you want, mommy's dressed up ****ing runt. you're ****ing LOUNGING IN DADDY'S ****ING MANSION.

And all your ****ing stupid names, Blair and Tatus that's ****ING LAME. z.a.c. does not spell zack,
What the **** is with all that?

You think you're so ****ing impressive, if you get your name on a ****ing guest list, raise your nose to the people in line, give the doorman a ****ING HIGH FIVE!!!!
Jesus Christ those are some unbelievably bad lyrics.

They're like The Casualties of mediocre 3rd wave ska.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
which song are we talking about here? i kinda got confused when charliezard started posting, uh, whatever it is he's talking about, i'm still not sure, but i assume it's about big d.(?)
Quote by RockThe40oz
Using an expletive extremely often is the sign of poor lyrics writing ability. It's basically what you throw in when you need an extra syllable or two and can't think of how to rephrase your line.

This is really the only song that they have with excessive swearing. Idk if it really serves the song well, but the song is obviously supposed to be angry and it does reflect that to some degree.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
which song are we talking about here? i kinda got confused when charliezard started posting, uh, whatever it is he's talking about, i'm still not sure, but i assume it's about big d.(?)

hahaha
what?
God I hate this world we live in without an easily accessible search engine right at our fingertips. If only we lived in a world where finding out things was as easy as typing them into a text box and pressing enter! IF ONLY!
I quite like them.
Well, I like the odd song here and there
let these flat chords just break your heart...
Quote by charliezard!
hahaha
what?

yeah... i got quite lost as to where this conversation went. i've been feeling quite dumb for a few weeks now...
I thought I posted here yesterday. Guess it didn't work.

I posted something like I can't believe you guys are hating on this band so much. They aren't bad in my opinion. If anything they got some pretty catchy songs and are fun. Then proceeded by letting everyone know I was too hung over to even try. Now I just don't care.