My sister just texted me about downloading YouTube videos to her computer. Is this possible? I searched Google and found sites that say they can do it but they don't seem trustworthy.
I am twelve and Что это?

Quote by Dopey_Trout
I think the problem you're having is you're trying to apply logic to Christianity, a religion based on a cosmic zombie
I use Firefox's DownloadHelper.

I rarely ever use it, though. I'm not illegal enough for such actions.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
I do it, but it's usually shitty quality. Although sometimes you get lucky and find entire albums in >200mbps quality.

I don't really use it for that any more though, usually just for downloading remixes and such.

I use DVDsoft free studio. Pretty easy to use.
search "youtube downloader" and go on the first link. i use that one and its a great program and it converts the file to pretty much whatever you want. v.easy to use as well
360 Gamertag: NEB Vanguard

Quote by josh15742
you sir are epic in every way imaginable

i literally bursted out laughing

Quote by Kenny77
Hats off to you sir!

Quote by sdmfmofo
search "youtube downloader" and go on the first link. i use that one and its a great program and it converts the file to pretty much whatever you want. v.easy to use as well

this, it's free and easy to use
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
If you don't feel like using a program, you can also use KeepVid. It downloads the movie files to your computer, though you can only get low quality or high quality .flv videos. It's like a lightweight program thingie, if you will.

S t a i r s s r i a t S

I use Sothink Web Downloader for Firefox. it downloads any flash video that you see. I think it costs money though so I downloaded it. Of course all of this is legal for me since I live in Canada.
Quote by Gmp
i just use the flashgot firefox add-on

this. once the vid is done buffering it's downloaded once you hit the flashgot media button

but for some reason now my video converter doesnt work with youtube vids anymore.
Quote by webbtje
A woman's perspective is great, you get to stare down at least one top without anyone caring.
Last edited by skwelcher at Dec 11, 2009,
Real Player is what I use. Although I didn'y know there was a downloader specifically for firefox, so i may check that out
http://downloadyoutubevideos.com/

easiest one, and yes, it's legit.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Thanks for all your help, she said it worked perfectly.
I am twelve and Что это?

Quote by Dopey_Trout
I think the problem you're having is you're trying to apply logic to Christianity, a religion based on a cosmic zombie
I use the searchbar to download videos.
Keep your friends close, and your enemies at gunpoint.
Where words fail, bullets speak.
Violence never solved anything, except for every conflict ever.

30-Day Album progress:
DONE.
Go ahead, click it. Ya know you want to.