Page 1 of 2
No, not gonna happen
Quote by vulcan422
i wish i could see Children Of Bodom agen
Quote by red157
Granted. But you have to endure support by the Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers and a steaming turd.

1. Death
2. Children Of Bodom
3. Metallica
4. Megadeth
5. Pantera
6. Cannibal Corpse
Quote by Ichikurosaki
You mean we're all dead.. Ahhhh, i thought something felt different.

Hmmm... I thought so too, I just couldn't figure out what it was.
As soon as I read Time Police I quickly tossed the last 30 seconds of information in the mental dumpster.
damnit, i told Jimmy to watch it when he's eating hotdogs by the Hadron Collider, now i'm going to have to kick his spirit ass
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
The Kaboom. WHERE'S the Kaboom?

If the LHC made a black hole that went to the center of the earth, our gravity would be effed up. Plus, since there's no core anymore, no electromagnetic field to protect us from the solar radiation. We'd be screw long before we acually got swallowed up by a black hole.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Hey guys I just caught a ride back here on a ship to pick up somebody. Do you remember anything about an asteroid field being around here? It says we're entering one-OH MY GOD EARTH IS DESTROYED!
A Celebration For The Death Of Man...

Quote by Madison Perella

Thats not even sensible I base myself like this I like power I don't understand emotion. Knowledge is key and fire pokemon own.

Am I the only one who's looking forward to the end of the world?
Plz 2012, LHC, something else, plz do it, and do it soon?!
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
Quote by rockingamer2

If the LHC made a black hole that went to the center of the earth, our gravity would be effed up. Plus, since there's no core anymore, no electromagnetic field to protect us from the solar radiation. We'd be screw long before we acually got swallowed up by a black hole.

Too bad that will never happen.
Quote by Nameless742

I'm looking forward to the Nuclear Holocaust.
A Celebration For The Death Of Man...

Quote by Madison Perella

Thats not even sensible I base myself like this I like power I don't understand emotion. Knowledge is key and fire pokemon own.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Hmmm... I thought so too, I just couldn't figure out what it was.

At first, I thought it was just my pants fitting a bit differently, but I knew that I hadn't lost any weight recently.

Then I saw the article, and I was like, "OOOOOOoooohhhhh.... Our planet is gone. Gotcha."

I can be thankful, at least, that I'm not losing weight for no reason. That might have meant I would have had some sort of illness.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by rockingamer2

I'm pretty sure a black hole wouldn't get to the center of the earth before destroying us all.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
So, now that where Earth was is nothing just some bits of dust, where it everyone planning on moving?

I hope to just be able to start my own crew of interplanetary freelancers, and do job from job across the galaxy to make ends meet.

Those bills won't pay themselves.

Saxo-Walrus

Quote by tayroar
I'm pretty sure a black hole wouldn't get to the center of the earth before destroying us all.

The LHC would make a bunch of tiny black holes that would exist for an instant. Some people thought that they would not dissapear and be pulled to the center of the earth, where they would grow. That's one of the reasons some people didn't want to go online.

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Hm, surprisingly big news for me to miss....

I, for one, welcome are impending Martian overlords.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Also, if the effect of the blast have affected you, or your loved ones, may I suggest checking your nearest aid station for any kind of help you may need.

Saxo-Walrus

Quote by boreamor
Thousands upon thousands of people yelling "IcyHot"...

Quote by imdeth
She looks like she has triforces in her eyes...

Quote by Nakon14
*sigh* yet again, only on UG would somebody rush to their computer to tell the pit when their lives or property are in dire trouble.
But I thought the time traveling birds sabotaged the thing so this wouldn't happen?!?!
^ Nice.

SHEdit: Really to the guy above you, but you can have one too.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by !@#$
But I thought the time traveling birds sabotaged the thing so this wouldn't happen?!?!

From the intel I received, they arrived too late.

The lead scientist made a slight miscalculation, and, tragically, it made for the end of the Earth.

But, all is still well, my fellow survivors. There is still tons of opportunity in the 'verse to make a steady living.

Saxo-Walrus

Quote by Nameless742

ooooh, you are DARK!!!!!111!

also i thought this article was quite awesome
Quote by rockingamer2

if the LHC made a black hole, it would be so small it would dissipate, and not do anything...not too worried about it right now
I own a Gibson SG Standard
And I am officialy recognized as an SG commando

Gibson 2009 SG Standard --> Peavey Classic 50 2x12

RIP Lester William Polsfuss aka Les Paul 1915-2009
RIP Stephen Ray Vaughan aka SRV 1954-1990
Brb, trapped in another dimension.
I'll play it and tell you what it is later.
-Miles Davis
Fallen Angel is brilliant. The rest of you are idiots.
Illudium Pu-36 Explosive Space Modulator
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by rockingamer2

I'm kinda new here but I'm pretty sure physics are the same here as everywhere else in the world.The core doesn't affect the earth's magnetic field as much as the mantle. We are protected from harmful radiation by the upper layers of the atmoshere. And solar radiation is not more deadly than a black hole. It's like comparing momentary exposure to radon to being incinerated by an H-bomb. Nice try at sounding smart, though.
Keep your friends close, and your enemies at gunpoint.
Where words fail, bullets speak.
Violence never solved anything, except for every conflict ever.

30-Day Album progress:
DONE.
Go ahead, click it. Ya know you want to.
Quote by Bizzare/mu/tant
I'm kinda new here but I'm pretty sure physics are the same here as everywhere else in the world.The core doesn't affect the earth's magnetic field as much as the mantle. We are protected from harmful radiation by the upper layers of the atmoshere. And solar radiation is not more deadly than a black hole. It's like comparing momentary exposure to radon to being incinerated by an H-bomb. Nice try at sounding smart, though.

According to the dynamo theory, it is the outer core that produces the earths magnetic field. I haven't heard of the mantel having to do anything with it. (It probably does, but not to the same extent as the core).

I do admit that most of that was conjecture, but the black hole wouldn't swallow us up instantly. It would take it a while to grow. (That is what I heard when they were booting up the LHC)

And I'm not trying to sound smart.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by Jackal58
Fallen Angel is brilliant. The rest of you are idiots.
Illudium Pu-36 Explosive Space Modulator

Now, where did I put my lighter.....?

Saxo-Walrus

The only thing that will happen is that there will be a large explosion over the Vatican. Followed by a man parachuting to safety.
Team Coco
Quote by rockingamer2
The LHC would make a bunch of tiny black holes that would exist for an instant. Some people thought that they would not dissapear and be pulled to the center of the earth, where they would grow. That's one of the reasons some people didn't want to go online.

Some people are idiots.

Collisions of much higher energy than the LHC can produce happens every second in our outer atmosphere.
¯|(°_o)/¯
Hmm. Is space a no-smoking area?
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Page 1 of 2