Most definitely. Shouldn't require much if any modification to get them in. I recommend finding someone with experience to do it, as you don't want to screw anything up, but prices can be fairly high.
Quote by RChandlerUG
Most definitely. Shouldn't require much if any modification to get them in. I recommend finding someone with experience to do it, as you don't want to screw anything up, but prices can be fairly high.

I'd recommend doing it yourself. The only thing new that needs to be learnt is how to solder. And eventually one day every guitarist will need to know how to solder it's not hard it's not rocket science but it's a useful trick to know so you can charge other people to do their dirty work.
Bear in mind some guitars do actually need to be re-routed to take active pickups (pickup dimensions and room for a bettery box), all the other electronics (control pots and jack) need to be changed and depending on the guitar, you might need a new pickguard or pickup mounting rings.

So... yes, it can be done. But it's a biger task than if you were fitting 'normal' passive pickups, and I don't advise any beginner tries to install active pickups themselves. Take your guitar to a qualified luthier (not just whatever brainless guys work in your local guitar stores) and have them install the pickups for you. They'll be able to take care of all the electronic, hardware and routing changes that need to be made. Most good luthiers will let you sit in and watch how they do it if you ask them nicely, so you can start to learn.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.