Poll Options
View poll results: Hot or Cute
Babe
45 14%
Cutie
272 86%
Voters: 317.
Page 1 of 3
So last night me and this kid had a huge argument about choices in women. He basically worships the "beauty" of victoria secret-esque looking women, while I casually stated I find the average cute girl a lot more attractive than any supermodel. He flipped out, and, long story short, every girl in my wind ensemble class thinks he's a douche and respects me with my taste in girls

That got me thinking, what does the pit prefer?

Smokin hot babes?

Or that one really cute girl at school you know you'll never have a chance with?

EDIT: So since half the people in here think I'm referring to the above pictures for their opinions.... I'm not. I just thought the first post would be more interesting with pics. I got these out of the "hot chicks" thread and the "you fall in love you lose" thread after a few second browse, so give me a break. And I made the OP less biased.
Last edited by Okeefe Is Legit at Dec 12, 2009,
I wouldn't have a chance with either. Thanks for depressing me.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Why isn't there an option for girls who don't look like sluts?
Xbox Live GT: IX Michael IX
Great, this bucket of semantics misunderstandings, subjectivness and overthebrim filling tween rebellionship again.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Last edited by Kensai at Dec 11, 2009,
depends. I know I'm actually going to see the cute chick in real life and possibly have a relationship with her, but supermodels are fun to look at.
*is in a relationship with the latter*

"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Truth is, I'd do both.
But I know what you mean.
I've been with my girlfriend with 3 years nearly now, and that's not a long time compared to most, but I wouldn't change her to look like any super model.
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
i think thinking about this is just going to make me depressed as well. so i'm going with the lunchables guy, you rock.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
I don't understand the point of this thread when you can get neither of them.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Quote by Okeefe Is Legit
And I'm sure you guys could get anyone you wanted if you tried hard enough

Don't lie to me you bastard!
who is the cute girl?
NRANNHLEILR
OETYSI LRNYS
TATOENYSGM
HLENEGMNRA
IL RENRAOET
NYSCOETTAT
GMAATATHLE

To me. Try, you know you want to^

Puberty
Quote by Will Swanson
I was surprised the first time I came. It shot two feet into the air. I couldn't stop laughing.
I like dudes but let me contribute anyway...I dislike the pretty boys, male model body builder kind of guys. Instead I realllly like the type who, while average or even unattractive in the looks department, are the geeky musicians with awesome brains and personality kind of guy. I'm pretty sure many girls are with me on this. So all you scrawny little metalheads here, quit your bitching. It's much harder for us girls to get your approval. Basically all you have to worry about is your inner qualities and you're good to go.

/uncalled for rant
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by fail
I like dudes but let me contribute anyway...I dislike the pretty boys, male model body builder kind of guys. Instead I realllly like the type who, while average or even unattractive in the looks department, are the geeky musicians with awesome brains and personality kind of guy. I'm pretty sure many girls are with me on this. So all you scrawny little metalheads here, quit your bitching. It's much harder for us girls to get your approval. Basically all you have to worry about is your inner qualities and you're good to go.

/uncalled for rant

Marry me.

As long as you're well over 10.

And well under 40.

Actually, disregard that last part.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
On public transport I furiously masturbate while trying to make eye contact with as many people as possible for as long as possible.
cute girl, definitely.
Crazier than a fish with titties.
Quote by Lord_Hondros
That was a great troll, and it made me laugh. Which then made me cause I was having a good time being scared shitless

Quote by behind_you
Grandfather clocks and jizz.
Quote by Just_Matt
Cute, I don't like your cute pic though.

This
Quote by i_don't_know
Marry me.

That
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.
Quote by Perfection 101

Quote by Just_Matt
Cute, I don't like your cute pic though
This

Maybe I have poor taste, but I find the girl in the cute girl picture very attractive.

Quote by Okeefe Is Legit
Sorry dude, it was the cutest pic I could find without going into stalker mode

Quote by deucedeucemr2
My knight in shining armor.

Quote by kstar22bassist
I like you sir. I would like to congratulate you on how awesome you are. You make me think that there is hope for humanity yet.

Quote by Venice King
Last edited by KrlzGmz at Dec 11, 2009,
Do you know how much sperm your thread is going to kill?
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

Quote by Ur all $h1t

*Is in a relationship with the former*
Quote by i_don't_know
Marry me.

As long as you're well over 10.

And well under 40.

Actually, disregard that last part.

Sure, but only if my wedding dress gets to have a holster for my fire sword.

I'm curious, what do girls considered "the cute ones from school you'll never get" look like? To be honest the cute example in the OP looks a little overdone for me to consider her cute...
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
well since all the Beauty girls I know (supermodel type) are dumb bitches who care only about themselves, I would go for the cute girls too.

If I am in a relationship with someone I want her to genuinely like me too as opposed to just using me for sex or whatever. Odds are I can get just as good sex from the cutie girl. And it would be better if both of us were happy as opposed to just one of us.
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
Quote by Kensai
Great, this bucket of semantics misunderstandings, subjectivness and overthebrim filling tween rebellionship again.

Is that a LotR reference?

Quote by Ur all $h1t

Mir auch

A different one, I mean. Not the same one you're going with, that'd just be weird
Natural beauty FTW. Personally i prefer not too much makeup, and anything that's truly fake (implants, fake tans, hair exentions, etc.) is a real turnoff. A cute smile is one of the most attractive features to me, but i'm also a sucker for a pretty face. Luckily, it's not like a very hot girl can't also be cute and have a nice smile

But remember that you're comparing girls in common, real-life situations with girls in sexy poses on retouched photographs that were meant to be arousing in the first place. The cute girl at school you might like isn't standing in front of her locker licking her lips, with sultry eyes that are just screaming "give it to me" and curving her ass backwards, dressed in lace underwear (although i bet you wish she would). And guess what: the women in those sexy pictures may be just as cute when you see them in person, in an every-day setting... Likewise, if the "cute" girl you posted would pose for a photo shoot like that, she'd end up looking just like the Victoria's Secret chicks (except a lot more goofy looking probably... she looks like she's smelling her upper lip).

And just for the record, Megan Fox doesn't look very airbrushed in that pic, if at all. You can see minor skin impurities, most noticably the freckles on her shoulders and arms. She's not wearing that much makeup either. She's actually quite normal looking there, just a lot prettier than the average girl (even though i don't like her much because for some reason i think she's the anti-christ).
I prefer to go for the ones with horribly low self esteem, have a better chance with them even if they would normally be way out of my league, plus if they kill themselves I could use it to get sympathy from girls.

Oh god, Im not even serious and I actually feel a little like I'm a worse person for typing this...
Quote by JohnnyV
I'm pretty sure the feeling i get when i blow my load on my computer screen is a f*ck of a lot different than when i shoot in on my girlfriend's face.

Music things

PRS SE Custom 24
Epiphone G400
Vox AC15C1
Quote by Karvid
I wouldn't have a chance with either. Thanks for depressing me.

this

Quote by Bizarro
Sorry, but its true.
Page 1 of 3