can you name some mid-range chorus pedal.i want it to be good but not too pricey.i heard only about the boss ce-2.?
Small Clone I guess, but it's not all that versatile, depth control goes from shallow shimmer to big and wobbly seasick.

There aren't any really great Choruses out there at the moment IMO. There are some flangers that work as Choruses though, the Deluxe Electric Mistress is beautiful.
I have an old bright pink made in the USA Peavey dual clock stereo chorus that sounds gorgeous. You could probably find one on eBay.
if u can get over a blinking led, the deltalab chorus is amazing, and pretty cheap. its a fairly subtle chorus though. the small clone is much more of an intense effect, almost tremelo like, and the boss is a nice medium. to the youtube u go!
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC
Dr Scientist Cosmichorus
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
mxr chorus
Quote by Soma3009
I came up with this kick ass riff on my ukelele when I was 12. Find out two years later, it was smoke on the water. Got my hopes and dreams killed..

Quote by saintjimmy99
you used the right form of "their!" i commend you sir!

What exactly IS your budget? I'd say used Dr. Scientist Cosmichorus, Analogman Chorus or Fulltone Choralflange, or just a CE-2.

And IMO, Small Clone and DEM are meh.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
I really didn't dig the small clone. I do like that old Dano Chorus, I forget the name, but not the cool cats, or fabs, or minis. The older big pedals.
(()____(Main Rig)____())>

Carvin CS4 Goldtop
PRS Santana SE
Carvin SC90
Washburn Taurus 5-string Bass
Peavey 6505
Carvin v3m
Carvin 2x12
Spider Valve Cab
Plenty of Pedals.
Boss CH-1 is a nice kind of medium-intensity pedal. Doesn't take away from the tone of your guitar much that I notice, just adds a nice bit of depth and character to your sound. I leave my chorus on pretty much for all my tones...gives my sound an Alice In Chains/Rush/(Absolution-era) Muse sort of sound.
Doomsday Arsenal - alternative/progressive
Fender '08 Am Std Strat w/ CS69s > MXR Classic 108 Fuzz > JH-1B Wah > MXR Dyna Comp > EHX Big Muff Pi > Maxon OD9 > MXR Phase 90 > Ibanez CS9 > MXR Carbon Copy > Boss TU-2 > Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
I love the CH-1, I bought it used for much discount and it works perfectly anyway.
99% of my posts will probably be entirely misinformed, malformed, malware infested, and... marmalade topped.

Oh, and your tongue is on fire.
Quote by ragingkitty
Dr Scientist Cosmichorus

Thissssss. One of the most beautiful chorus pedals ever.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments