I came across this used in a local store so picked it up. I think I prefer the somewhat less pointy version but nonetheless this was a pretty good deal, and I like Explorer styled guitars . I bought it a few days ago but broke a screw putting in a straplock, so that kind of killed my enthusiasm for that day. I'm not 100% on the year, but it's pre 2002 according to the serial number. The guy said it was about 1999. This definately does the job of rhythm guitar.
I generally don't like those shapes as they feel really oddly weighted, although that makes me a bit of a hypocrite as I play a Dean Baby ML...

Nice guitar anyway.
99% of my posts will probably be entirely misinformed, malformed, malware infested, and... marmalade topped.

Oh, and your tongue is on fire.
HNGD!!! Just be careful you don't poke someones eye out with that thing!!!
Bhaok

The following statement is true. The proceeding statement is false.
damn thats nice! HNGD!!
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
Quote by Bhaok
HNGD!!! Just be careful you don't poke someones eye out with that thing!!!

*shank*!
Join the 7 String Legion!

RG7420 with Dimarzio Crunchlab + Liquifire set
Peavey Vypyr 75 with Sanpera I
Digidesign Eleven Rack
Sennheiser HD280 headphones
Behringer FCB1010 with EurekaProm

Call me Eddy
i always wanted one of those but i want the one with the steel diamond plating, thaat thing looks like god.
How much did it cost?
Quote by satanicgurrl
Is this amazing? Could it be?
This newly posted mp3

Quoth the server "4 0 3"

Official Gain Wh0re

Gear:

• ESP LTD EC-1000 Black Cherry
  • Hartke LH500 Full Stack
  • Line 6 Pod HD Pro
Quote by chadreed32
i always wanted one of those but i want the one with the steel diamond plating, thaat thing looks like god.

I also like the black diamond plate (I almost bought the LTD ex400BD a while ago actually).

I like your display picture lovecannon, and it cost me 750 bones (canadian).

Thanks for the responses, makes me feel happy

And I plan to poke people's eyes out with it. Actually, I picked it because it looked like it would do the most damage in case a zombie broke through my door one day.
i LOVE the esp/ltd explorer shapes. so comfortable to play on! thats great you got a real ESP too!

your goal is to poke out as many eyes as possible!

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele
Laney Ironheart 60w + Avatar Cab