Page 1 of 2
can i mix various spirits like bourban, scotch, rum, vodka ect into one concoction

i dont care about taste, purely just getting blotto

are there any health risks or do some alcohols do weird stuff when mixed to other ones
Or you could just drink paint thinner, I think that's cheaper.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I'll just tell you this:

Rum, vodka, and beer mixed in a sauce pan and consumed as-is will not kill you. In fact, I think it added a half a year to my life.
breaking hearts
&
breaking guitars
As always with shots, you'll take maybe half a dozen of them and feel not too bad, then over the next hour your condition will deteriorate exponentially as you drink more.
All of that shit in one is a guaranteed recipe for a killer hangover.
due im drunk fright now and im fine jsut drink whaever you want wman1! yoyul'll be oka6y!!! im talkin tgto my cat right now
I'm Like a Super Hero Without Any Powers or Motivation.
Quote by NShore
All of that shit in one is a guaranteed recipe for a killer hangover.

yeah thats fine

so its all good, im just gonna get mega wasted, which isnt great but im doing this following w/e on the cheap hahah
hahahaha yeah man totally do it,
it'll be sweet!
Quote by Nor'Easterbass
alucardmik is actually from the outer rings of jupiter and likes to drink goat milk while rubbing his nipples counterclockwise. so i hear...
Why mix them together? Just drink them on their own.

I mean it will probably taste terrible if you mix them. It shouldn't hurt you (besides the fact that you may drink yourself to death).
Quote by Hybrid_Xer0
You say you don't care about the taste, but you will.

i cant tell the difference between most spirits anyway they all taste like shi.t

well atleast the ones i can afford
Quote by daytripper75
Why mix them together? Just drink them on their own.

I mean it will probably taste terrible if you mix them. It shouldn't hurt you (besides the fact that you may drink yourself to death).

not from 2 or 3 shots tho?
Alcohol is alcohol, none of that combined will cause health risks but it's not like making a super alcohol, in fact the beer will probably water everything else down. You may as well just do shots of whiskey and vodka and stuff by themselves.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
DUDE! Alcohol poisoning. It's awesome. The drunkest you ever get. Get any drunker, and you die! Isn't that wicked awesome, man?
Quote by tayroar
Alcohol is alcohol, none of that combined will cause health risks but it's not like making a super alcohol, in fact the beer will probably water everything else down. You may as well just do shots of whiskey and vodka and stuff by themselves.

im taking from my rents liqour cabinet so im just gonna do a dash of everything in a water bottle
Quote by TheBackHouse
i cant tell the difference between most spirits anyway they all taste like shi.t

well atleast the ones i can afford

The more shit you add together = the shittier it gets.
The taste/smell will make you want to throw up your guts.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
DUDE! Alcohol poisoning. It's awesome. The drunkest you ever get. Get any drunker, and you die! Isn't that wicked awesome, man?

Mixing them together won't cause alcohol poisoning. It's the amount you consume that can cause it.

Quote by TheBackHouse
im taking from my rents liqour cabinet so im just gonna do a dash of everything in a water bottle

Why though? Why not just take from one?
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Last edited by tayroar at Dec 11, 2009,
Quote by TheBackHouse
not from 2 or 3 shots tho?

2 or 3 shots? And your plan is to get trashed?

Ive done it tons of times, its going to taste awful. but once you are already buzzed you wont really notice
It won't kill you, but mixing drinks will give you a serious hangover tomorrow morning. Make sure you don't have anything important to do.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by daytripper75
2 or 3 shots? And your plan is to get trashed?

maybe he's a midget?
Quote by TheBackHouse

Ah, I see. So a cool kid like you must naturally want to mix everything into a foul tasting watered down concoction? How very extreme of you, you must fill us all in when this inevitable goes tits up. Case in point, you realise that when you are hammered, you cannot pretend to be sober? Will make for an interesting convo with your parents when they go "shit, half our grog is gone, and our son is telling us how much he loves us".

Sanity is not statistical
shit mix ftw!
Epiphone les paul custom
Epiphone les paul 56' reissue goldtop
Custom Telecaster
Boss ME-50
Digitech flanger
Digitech Hot Head
Marshall MG100DFX

Unmarked P-bass
Johnson J-style
Aria STB jazzbass
Fender Rumble 100
Quote by Erik_Aero
maybe he's a midget?

Alas! This thread has just taken an intriguing twist.

TS, are you a midget?
hahahahah yeah 2 or 3 shots plus a 6 of woodstocks

im too poor to afford more then 16 Aussie Dollars of Alcohol and its a sharing thing like with a group of friends because im not sharing my woodstocks 0_o

EDIT

im sorry to dissappoint but im 6 foot 4 and ugly as shi.t

just like vakidis...get the reference and you win the internet
Last edited by TheBackHouse at Dec 12, 2009,
Quote by TheBackHouse
can i mix various spirits like bourban, scotch, rum, vodka ect into one concoction

That's what a cocktail is. That's what people used to drink before we all pussied out and started putting things like juice and soda in with our booze.

When your grandma had a drink back in the day, it was like 5 shots of different lliquor. That's right, she was more bad ass than these darn kids today.

edit* that's also why she's on dialysis.
Last edited by dullsilver_mike at Dec 12, 2009,
Quote by TheBackHouse

I can tell that drinking isn't a teenage novelty for you and you do know what you're doing and that you have a decent taste for good drinks and that you're out of high school/your tweens.
dude be careful not to drink too much you black out. There's no telling what they'll make you do if they think you won't remember at all.

I had at least 20 shots of liquor on my 21st b-day and I blacked out. Now everyone knows I have a 2cm penis!!!
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
there are always risks of health complications when you drink. if ur trying to get ****ed up quickly, a goon sack of wine is the most efficient method. probably.

I Animals!!! They're Delicious!!!

...I'm oNly a litTlE CRAzY, BUT A LITtlE GoeS a LOnG WaY...

¿Qué carajo estás haciendo aquí? Lárgate cabrón.

Quote by psychokiller99

I had at least 20 shots of liquor on my 21st b-day and I blacked out. Now everyone knows I have a 2cm penis!!!

wow I really hope that's a joke
don't overdo it. alcohol poisoning and such. good luck forcing yourself to drink it, as i assume it'll be beyond terrible. health risks include damage to the liver (of course), burning your throat from vomit, sickness, hangover, the usual stuff.

EDIT: the Vakidis guy from Semi-Pro? can you speak English or are you using Babbelfish for all of this and getting lucky every single time?
...why?
Last edited by AgentHappyDay at Dec 12, 2009,
the mixing alcohols sayings are pure bullshit.... alcohol affects your body the sme no matter what you ingested it in. I say go for it... personally ive got beer and whiskey now
xbox live gamertag: phillips215
it'll taste like complete garbage and usually mixing dark and clear alcohol will make you sick ot your stomach. good luck not chucking that stuff up.
I didn't know there were alcoholics on the internet, I thought they were busy getting drunk or something.

TS, to truly get ****ing drunk, bypass your liver by taking in the alcohol anally, or hold the alcohol in your mouth for a long time. I do not approve of drinking, btw.

EDIT:
The fact that you're taking it from your parents' liquor cabinet probably means that you're too young to drink, so don't drink. Aside from that, you're stealing from your parents, and that's just sad.

So **** you, TS.
Last edited by wesselbindt at Dec 12, 2009,
he is stealing a small amount of each liquor from his parents liquor cabinent.

edit: damn he already admitted it. * waves fist angerly at the clouds*
GO Islanders!

J!E!T!S! JETS JETS JETS!!!!!
Last edited by sketchy z at Dec 12, 2009,
Page 1 of 2