Have you guys heard about Mudvaynes 6th studio album? Its self titled and all the art work for the record can only be seen under a black light.... how sick is that? Any Mudvayne fans here?
^Ryan Martinie is a sick mother ****er.

I loved them back when they were heavy, I like the new stuff, but it should be under a different name. There is a difference between changing directions and changing Genres. They are pretty much straight Hard Rock now.
Obsession! Obsessive! Obsessed! Abscess!
Utterly shit band.

Not just because they're a nu-metal band (or whatever you want to call their testicle-less garbage now) but simply because they lack the ability to write a half decent song. I have never heard a Mudvayne song with enough redeeming qualities for me to enjoy it.

Fuck Mudvayne.
Quote by guitgrinder
Yep. I'm real mad. I got done havin some fun jammin w/ my band today, gonna have a Sloppy Joe dinner, w/ Tater Tots covered in chili, then my girlfriends gonna blow me tonight. I've got lots to be mad about!
Why do they let **** through but not ****ing?

EDIT: Nevermind.
Quote by The Frayed Ends
Utterly shit band.

Not just because they're a nu-metal band (or whatever you want to call their testicle-less garbage now) but simply because they lack the ability to write a half decent song. I have never heard a Mudvayne song with enough redeeming qualities for me to enjoy it.

Fuck Mudvayne.

dig....yeah motha****aaa diggggg....yeeeah motha****aaa diggggggg

thats about all that needs to be said in this thread. lolziest band
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

Quote by The Frayed Ends
Utterly shit band.

Fuck Mudvayne.

Accurate user title.

I liked Mudvayne's music when I was, say, twelve. Doesn't do much for me now.

EDIT:

I look something like this when I wake each morning.
Last edited by Kublai Khan at Dec 12, 2009,
ld 50 is great the album after that was good then after that they went downhill, they used to stand out for their mad bassist but now ryan seems to be stuck in the back behind everything else, im going to get their new album but if its anything like the new game i wont even bother with mudvayne anymore...

btw mudvayne is the coolest band name ever imo :P
The bass player went to the same high school my drummer went to. Ryan was a few years older than him so he doesn't really remember what he was like. I really like their older stuff but the new songs I've heard from them are just kinda meh to me.
So can some metal elitist tell me what they were when they were metal? Ive heard mathcore, but i dont really know.
Quote by Dimefan69
So can some metal elitist tell me what they were when they were metal? Ive heard mathcore, but i dont really know.

They were never a metal band, they've always been nu-metal. In my own personal opinion, the difference between now and then is that they started off as one of the few good nu-metal bands and now they're just shit.
Not Falling is pretty good. And the whole LD 50 album is kinda progressive, i really like that one.
Dear people who enjoy mudvayne,

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
SCALD
Quote by Phill-Rock
That, or being absolutely broke - though you always find money for cigarettes, then end up even more broke.

so true ^.

Quote by smb
I think it's a type of fish.

PM me for GP5
Dig alone makes me like this band, Happy is quite good too. But I've not listened to much else.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Quote by Dimefan69

thats me ,
the answer is alternative metal/progressive metal,
although they call themselves "meth metal" musical style incorporates elements of death metal, hardcore punk, speed metal and progressive rock.
mudvayne = nu-metal

cant wait til new album :]
Well, I got the album since it's already leaked (*flame shield*)

anyway, the new album is a bit hit and miss. It's definitely an attempt at being heavier/more progressive than their last two, Chad's clean vocals are a bit hard to enjoy though. The songs sound a bit repetitive to me, but eh. I like it.

LD 50 is by far their best, though.
I like some of their songs.
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Some of their stuff is okay, a lot of it is meh. *shrugs*
I am me. Live with it.
Quote by Steve08
Well, I got the album since it's already leaked (*flame shield*)

anyway, the new album is a bit hit and miss. It's definitely an attempt at being heavier/more progressive than their last two, Chad's clean vocals are a bit hard to enjoy though. The songs sound a bit repetitive to me, but eh. I like it.

LD 50 is by far their best, though.

really sick im going to download it now.
also flame shields.
I liked them when I was in middle school. I was completely retarded in middle school though, I also listened to Insane Clown Posse.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Quote by crebbechi
thats me ,
the answer is alternative metal/progressive metal,
although they call themselves "meth metal" musical style incorporates elements of death metal, hardcore punk, speed metal and progressive rock.
mudvayne = nu-metal

cant wait til new album :]

I think I just heard the faint, distant sound of a thousand unborn children dying in the womb.

I even like Mudvayne and I would never even dream of living in a world where it was acceptable to call them progressive in any sense of the word.