Page 1 of 2
The Flight of the Conchords are still there. The show is just over.

Live stuff is better anyway.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
"I heard about this one rapper, he chopped this guy's whole body off! All he was in the end was a dick".

They will be missed
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
Fruit vendor: Iam giving you ten seconds to get lost.
*Awkward Silence*
Jermaine: Are you counting in your head?
Quote by deathdrummer
Fruit vendor: Iam giving you ten seconds to get lost.
*Awkward Silence*
Jermaine: Are you counting in your head?

'what are you up to now?'
Quote by BK202
I miss them already. To remember, I'm staying up all night and watching both seasons all at once, and crying.

I'm not cryin'. It's just been raining... on my face.
Jermaine:their is only one type of dance. the robot,
Bret: their is actually one more, the robo boogie
Jermaine: Ok their is only two types of dance the robot and the robo boogie.
"It's okay, you can uncover your eyes, they're not Australians!"

There's blood in the water
Sinking, always sinking

Quote by alaskan_ninja
Good. They blew.

i agree, not my thing i guess.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
i posted this on their review when "freaky" came out. told ya. live stuff was always better, a lot of the newer stuff doesn't work without the show though...

I Animals!!! They're Delicious!!!

...I'm oNly a litTlE CRAzY, BUT A LITtlE GoeS a LOnG WaY...

¿Qué carajo estás haciendo aquí? Lárgate cabrón.

Quote by deathdrummer
I loved the New Zealand/Australian Rivalry on that show.

amen brother. was quite accurate, without going overboard. i'm from NZ, so i know what its like lol

sad, but happy. they could have kept it going and it could have gotten stale as fuck. glad they ended it while it was still cool.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
I read this in the paper today actually

"You wouldn't swear Murray."
"...go fuck yourself Bret!"

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
haha, i remember ALL of these references. Ahhhhh it was such a funny show! This is the first im hearing of its cancellation. But i agree with lateraluspiral. Its good that they ended the show before it crashed.
Quote by jemjabella42
People look too much into body language. Sometimes I don't make eye contact with people because they are ugly.
If anything this is a good thing, it means they're gonna end on a high, and I think if they did a new series then it wouldn't be half as good and they'd probably end on a low

I mean, the second series wasn't as good as the first at all so you could see where it was going. Besides, the band are still there they just won't be doing another tv series.
Hi! I'm Andrew, and when I have a bubble in my throat I sound like Alan Rickman!

I have the BEST Jizz Face on UG!

My YouTube Channel (slowmotion stuff!): www.youtube.com/wannabeguitarlegend
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Good. Far too many comedies fall victim to their initial success and keep on going, leading to a spiral of sh*t. Family Guy for example.

Family Guy was cancelled after 3 seasons, how is that initial success? besides, the first 2 seasons were crap, its just a proprietary thing, the whole "i liked it before it was popular", "its popular so it can't be good" nonsense...

Quote by Idiot_Son
Family Guy was cancelled after 3 seasons, how is that initial success? besides, the first 2 seasons were crap, its just a proprietary thing, the whole "i liked it before it was popular", "its popular so it can't be good" nonsense...

It was cancelled, yes, however, it was brought back because of it's success with the fans. It obviously did something right for the viewing audience in those first three seasons. I would call being brought back by the fans after being cancelled a bigger success. It wasn't because it was poor programming that it was cancelled- the show was simply put in a very difficult, competitive time slot, up against long standing sitcoms like Friends.

And I genuinely think the earlier seasons were better than the lazy drivel being put out now.
I think most of the stuff they say wouldn't be as funny if it weren't for their accents.
Quote by dubstar92
Sparks92 is made of win

Member #26 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.
PM stepco12345 to join!

Last edited by Sparks92 : Tomorrow at 13:37 AM.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
It was cancelled, yes, however, it was brought back because of it's success with the fans. It obviously did something right for the viewing audience in those first three seasons. I would call being brought back by the fans after being cancelled a bigger success.

yea, fair enough, but i think The Simpsons would have been a better example IMO. I personally love the new Family Guy, i just get sick of hearing it bagged all the time. It was the DVD sales that got it reinstated, btw, same as how Futurama got picked up for the 4 movie episodes.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Good. Far too many comedies fall victim to their initial success and keep on going, leading to a spiral of sh*t. Family Guy for example.

The Simpsons did it first. And have a much longer lasting spiral of shit.
Quote by Idiot_Son
yea, fair enough, but i think The Simpsons would have been a better example IMO. I personally love the new Family Guy, i just get sick of hearing it bagged all the time. It was the DVD sales that got it reinstated, btw, same as how Futurama got picked up for the 4 movie episodes.

And how does that go against what I said about it being brought back by the fans? Surely it is the fans that buy these DVDs?
Quote by Deliriumbassist
And how does that go against what I said about it being brought back by the fans? Surely it is the fans that buy these DVDs?

I never said it did.

Page 1 of 2