Hey Guys. My name is Zack and I play guitar in a band with my brother and friends called Gunishment! (yes, with the exclamation point :])

http://www.myspace.com/gunishmentrock

Check us out please if you feel so inclined. Not a very long song up right now, but should have another up in the next month and a half or so. Thanks!

Friend us on myspace will you! :-)
good look reppin western NY. i'll keep my eyes open for ya if ya ever play in the Buffalo area. good luck boys !!!
Im gonna pistol whip the next guy that says shenanigans !!!!
Thanks! We have two members just south, right in Fredonia! How's that snow treating you huh? We're trying to get some stuff in Buffalo but it's just tough! I'll keep you updated for sure.

-Zack
good clubs to rock out at in the Buff are Club diablo talk to Jessie or the mowhawk their usually really cool with local talent and always lookin to fill slots there both on the web google them there not hard to find
Im gonna pistol whip the next guy that says shenanigans !!!!
yoo gunishment. my band played a show with you guys in naples saturday night. Alone Until Buried. you guys were good man
disasterpiece
Thanks a lot guy! You guys rocked it pretty good yourself if i may add. I'm sure we'll see you in the future eh?