FRANK ZAPPA!....if you've never heard this man you must RUN! NOW! buy his albums!
....or you could join OUR band....I'll tell you about myself and hopefully People will respond. Basde IN LOS ANGELES AREA IE> Montebello, East Los Angeles, SGV AREA. Got 2 guitarist, a great Singer, and a spare man that plays guitar, dances, drums and vocals. We're a fun group, but are serious when it comes to business and our preformance. Age range from three are 21, one is 25 plus another is 22. Hit us up. MAN WERE LOOKING FOR THE DRUMMER! THE DRUMMER to help us capture our sound!

VERY SERIOUS Multi Instrumentalist. I got a Pro attitude. i have nice equipment. decent knowlodge of music thoery and use of equipment i.e. I have an ear for sounds and i know how to dail in tones pretty well. I'm self taught and have every note memorized on the fret board. I play Bass(Marcus Miller Sig) and Guitar mostly, but i try my best on drums and piano/keys. I'm very open to music, but I got this Jack Bruce, John Entwhistle, James Jamerson kind of a thing. I'm 21 years old. and i thought i may not be what your looking for but i hope you can see past my youth realize how serious i am. and Have some pretty amazing guitars. I live in Los Angeles

My itunes has:
AC/DC
Al Green
Any P-Funk Band
Bad Company
Beethoven
Benny Goodman
Bill Withers
Black Flag
Black Label Society
Black Sabbath
Bob Dylan