A project my old drummer and I are starting up..
My drummer (Antonius) writes all the music at the moment..
We have one track up at the moment, but there will be more soon..
Its hard finding time to record..

Anyways, Check us out.
Let me know what you think..
Spread the word if you like us..

www.myspace.com/severedheadsodomy
I think everything sounded great, except the vocals. Recordings were great, guitars were fluid drums were insane. The page says you are trying to bring back death metal, but the vocal style is more of a deathcore type than death metal. But in that light, i think everything sounded well, i couldnt really differentiate from other deathcore bands. I think you guys need to look at your songs and try to find something you can do to stand out. That is the key to success.

On another note.
If a head is severed, it has no anus, how can you sodomize it?

And lastly. C4C?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1194521

Download my bands demo, the recording quality is not nearly as good. But for my shitty DIY setup i was very pleased.

www.radamanthys.com
Obviously you sodomize the torso which is now lacking a head.
I can't say I liked it, but I will compliment your recording quality, becuase that was quite good.
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!
Well... There are more forms of sodomy than anal.
I believe some people were arrested for oral sodomy in some bible belt state recently.
But i understand the confusion.
I appreciate your criticism, and I will definitely attempt to be more brutal with my vocals.
I had Vital remains and Cattle Decap. in mind when I laid them down...
I guess it didnt work well... Lol!

But thank you very much for you guys' insight!
Last edited by bdan91 at Dec 13, 2009,