hey, so i'm a bit confused and i'm this has maybe already been asked but idk. so i have some acoustic songs i've recorded but how do i get some drums into them aswell? i'm not a drummer so do i need a drum machine or a program of some kind? and once i have either one of those then how do i go about doing it? btw i don't have windows i have an apple mac thing whatever it's called lol. thanks guys i really need help eyy.
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Limited Edition
Yamaha Acoustic
Vox AC15cc1x
Boss DS-1
Vox V847a
MI Audio Crunch Box
garage band (which is built in to macs)/ Logic Pro (better but isn't free) + drum machine/computer program

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Inserting drums, post-production is a pain. Drums go in first and everything else works to their beat. That said, adding percussion sounds to a track is another matter. I knew a guy who made great recordings of percussion by tearing strips of paper and tapping a ciggie pack in front of a mic.
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x

Quote by Lurcher
Inserting drums, post-production is a pain. Drums go in first and everything else works to their beat. That said, adding percussion sounds to a track is another matter. I knew a guy who made great recordings of percussion by tearing strips of paper and tapping a ciggie pack in front of a mic.

This is true, you will most likely be out of time, which will make life hard.
You can always get a live drummer to record over your tracks. I've done that for people before.

Did you record with a metronome or click track? That helps.........