i'm looking to get a G212 2x12 from Avatar Speakers but i have no clue as to what speakers would go good with it. (looking to play a bugera 6262 through it)

http://avatarspeakers.com/

I play mostly progressive/death metal (now) and jazz. what would be a good speaker combo for drop C stuff (and 7 string stuff in the future) and clean stuff for jazz?

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
For the stuff you play I would recommend the Hellatone 60, which is basically a broken in Celestion Vintage 30
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
Quote by Jak Archer
For the stuff you play I would recommend the Hellatone 60, which is basically a broken in Celestion Vintage 30

haha i dont know what a V30 sounds like soooo. but thanks for the input, ill youtube it or something

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
I know enough speakers that can produce great clean AND metal tones, but a lot of Jazz players seem to prefer cabinets with vintage speakers and frankly i can't think of any vintage speaker which would be exceptionally good for death metal. For the type of music you mention a pair of Celestion V30's or C 90's would be ideal, but I don't see those on that site...

/] 三方 [\
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
What about the C12T?
ProTone Pedals: Attack Overdrive
Fractal Audio: AxeFX 2
Engl: Fireball 60
Zilla: Fatboy 2x12
Carvin: DC700
Carvin: Vader 7
Schecter: KM-7 MKii
Schecter: Banshee 8 Passive
Jackson: DK2M
Definitely look into the CL-80. It's a very clean, clear, tight and articulate speaker.
MARSHALL JVM 210H
PEAVEY JSX
KRANK 412
MESA 412
FENDER STRATS
DIMARZIO
CELESTION