That sounds great dude! Digging it a lot! Out of interest where did you record?
Fender Jim Root Signature Telecaster
Martin Westside Custom Edition
Peavey 6505
Peavey XXX Cab
ISP Decimator Prorack G
Sennheiser EW172 G3
Sennheiser wireless IEM
Ibanez TS9DX
Boss TU-2 Tuner
MY BAND:
http://www.myspace.com/thedirtyyouth
Wow...

Fukking great!! Loving the guitar, you got a great sound going on. The vocals, are okay.
Quote by TheChaz
I ran over two squirrels at once one time. They were chasing after each other in the street, and I swerved to avoid them, but ended up with one under each tire. Still my greatest driving accomplishment to date.

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Hitler could have been aborted
I thought is was great. Nice thrashy rhythms. Not overly original musically, but definitely solid thrash metal. The vocals were a nice surprise. they weren't similar to Hetfield's crappy "singing" like so many thrash bands today. Your singer can actually sing, with an Anthrax-esque sort of voice. The vocals also reminded me a little of new Every Time I Die, which isn't bad thing.
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!
was louder than the band name suggested lol kick ass stuff tho mate, nice to see thrash metal making some kind of return.
Nice! I didn't hear the Everytime I Die in the vocals like pitobodies said, but I guess I don't listen to them all that often.

The sound is nice, very tight. The guitars come through thick, but not muddy or too treble-y. The vocals are great as others have said. He's got a hell of a voice, which is more than you can say about a lot of thrash.

We don't have much up, but crit my band if you'd like. Expecto Patronum, it's in the sig.
EXPECTO PATRONUM!!!

Quote by Gunpowder
I know another racially insensitive scientific term. "Dark matter." Science, please! Dark people do matter!

Quote by InvaderTSN
What is this.....sarcasm? Some form of french toast?
I'm bumping this up!

Check out this band, they're great!!!
Quote by TheChaz
I ran over two squirrels at once one time. They were chasing after each other in the street, and I swerved to avoid them, but ended up with one under each tire. Still my greatest driving accomplishment to date.

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Hitler could have been aborted