Page 1 of 2
The Tallest Man On Earth hails from Sweden and plays some rather light-hearted, beautiful folk with a rather unique voice.

Only one album under his belt but it is awesome
http://www.last.fm/music/The+Tallest+Man+on+Earth/Shallow+Grave

His Myspace
http://www.myspace.com/thetallestmanonearth

Random links
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wsy4Qbwl5a8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYVnRyZWs70
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zG2ccH8jlCA

Have fun now
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Saw him with John Vanderslice. He kicked it. He is also one of the most awkward performers I have ever seen. And truly not the tallest man on earth.
He's one of my favorite artists in the last few years. He reminds me so much of Dylan it's unbelievable.
Absolutely great guy! Love the musical component to his songs so much...not too fond of his lyrics though
Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night
first album was pretty wonderful. haven't heard the new one as of this moment, but i have high expectations for it.
The lyrics on his second album appears to be a lot more mature and poetic than the first. It also sounds a lot "fuller" than the first. I love the first for it's simplicity and down-to-earth nature and the second for its beautiful narrative.
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
I just found out about this guy two weeks ago and i've listened to him every day since. I like the new album better than the first one, although that one is really nice as well.

Great music... he has awesome fingerstyle chops and i love his lyrics.
Saw him last night on Dylan's old block. It was scary good. Scary.
Oh yeah.

Quote by hildesaw
A minor is the saddest of all keys.

EDIT: D minor is the saddest of all keys.
He is such an incredible songwriter. I'm playing Wild Hunt non-stop.
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
Shallow Grave>EP>Wild Hunt

The Wild Hunt is pretty good. maybe a 6.5/10. nothing compared to the other albums.
absolutely fantastic music. love his albums.
Fender '51 Precision Bass
Hofner Verythin LTD Edition Guitar in Walnut w/ Bigsby
Engelhardt ES9 Upright Bass
1968 Trayner YBA 1A MK II Amp
w/ 6x10 cabinet

www.iaminlimbo.com
Fucking love this guy. More people need to hear him, seriously.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Has anyone bought the cds from online? I can't find where to buy Shallow Grave....
Quote by blue_strat

I remember someone recommended him to me, I went on youtube and watched this video once and decided to buy his album
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Last edited by lushacrous at Oct 19, 2010,
I was going to post a thread for this guy in A&I, but was pleasantly surprised to see that he already had a thread. I'm digging the S/T a ton right now, he's a phenomenal songwriter.
I have Shallow Grave and I like this songwriting and delivery, but the production is horrendous. He really needs to work with a producer who knows what the hell they are doing. I'd like to hear what Rubin could do for him. I haven't heard The Wild Hunt.

He also has a Daytrotter session out with a piano version of "I Wont Be Found', and a banjo cover of Dylan's 'I Want You'. It's very good.

Daytrotter people, check it out.
"Pain or damage don't end the world nor despair, nor fuckin' beatings. The world ends when you're dead, until then you have more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."
Quote by Toadvine
I have Shallow Grave and I like this songwriting and delivery, but the production is horrendous. He really needs to work with a producer who knows what the hell they are doing. I'd like to hear what Rubin could do for him. I haven't heard The Wild Hunt.

He also has a Daytrotter session out with a piano version of "I Wont Be Found', and a banjo cover of Dylan's 'I Want You'. It's very good.

Daytrotter people, check it out.

as in Rick Rubin? he'd probably make him sound terrible.
love this guy. buying his album as soon as i have money haha
Classical Guitarist
Quote by TheReverend724
I'm not a "folky guy" but I do enjoy quite a bit of folk

nice. i guess it would be safe to say that if you are a dylan fan you should definitely dig this guy. most of the people who dont like him have a problem with his voice (which can be pretty rough), but his lyrics are just amazing.
man.
when i started that song up i just wasn't sure, but by the end of it i was sold.

no matter what instrumentation he adds, i'm sure this album is going to be one of the best of 2012.
none of his albums disappoint. none of them. i'd bet that this one will be just as good, if not better, than at least a couple of his others.
yeah i cant imagine the new album being disappointing at all. the song isnt really anything special but im sure i'll come to like it more when listening to the whole album.
Page 1 of 2