Hey guys,I'm new in here so hope I'm in the right place.
I've been searching for ages for that Jonny Greenwood clean,thick tone (aka "Sail to the moon",Nude" and "Scatterbrain").
I have it all!! :
Tele plus with two red lace sensors pickups at the bridge and blue one on the neck- check!
Vox ac30 - check!
his pedals - almost check (but that's not the issue).
I've been looking for his amp settings and i just can't seem to find it (and i tried allot!!).
any suggestions anyone?!

Thx
I know he uses a whammy pedal and has a humbucker in his tele's!
Sorry i tried.....
Quote by metal_fretter
ok so iv started been shredding for a while now. and i was reading other threads and i was wondering, is shredding just playing random notes all over the fret board wherever i want. or am i supposed to shred in some kind of scale??
Thx for that man
I have the digitech but i'm looking for his clean sound..

hey,at least i have some replays for my first thread
Tone is also in the fingers eh?

Part from that there's two different speakers that come with the AC30 (if he hasn't switched his with other ones) so are you sure you also have the same ones?
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Well boosting your lower mids will thicken sound, use the neck pickup. Maybe look at an eq pedal.....
Quote by metal_fretter
ok so iv started been shredding for a while now. and i was reading other threads and i was wondering, is shredding just playing random notes all over the fret board wherever i want. or am i supposed to shred in some kind of scale??
Quote by Slicer666
Tone is also in the fingers eh?

Part from that there's two different speakers that come with the AC30 (if he hasn't switched his with other ones) so are you sure you also have the same ones?

no..i'm not sure of that.
the ac30 is very confusing amp .
can't seem to get it right with the top boost and the normal channel.
part from that,all my pedals (whammy,small stone,tremolo,wah etc..) going to the fx loop and the distortion pedals going directly to the amp.
i guess his thick sound i coming from that cut knob in the ac 30