Applies to all three sexes of the Pit. Didn't see anything in the first few pages of search results, but which condom does the Pit prefer?

Could be brand or "style". I'm not going to put up a poll because there are just way too many choices. "Nothing" or "Bare-back" is not an option, thread is about condom preference only. GO!

Lifestyles Skyn. Polyisoprene for the win.
I only saw the word bareback, so yeh, do that man, just remember to pull out
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis

A raincoat could make or break an ensemble.IMO

I perfer trojan magnums.
Last edited by diminishedtobme at Dec 12, 2009,

nothing else fits, you know?
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

I don't wear raincoats. I do not own one, and I do not wish to. Mostly because I like rain.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Quote by JohnnyV
Applies to all three sexes of the Pit. Didn't see anything in the first few pages of search results, but which condom does the Pit prefer?

Could be brand or "style". I'm not going to put up a poll because there are just way too many choices. "Nothing" or "Bare-back" is not an option, thread is about condom preference only. GO!

Lifestyles Skyn. Polyisoprene for the win.

O.o theres more than two?
Quote by diminishedtobme
For those of us with "the third part", sweety.

There are only 2 sexes. Male and Female. What the hell is the 3rd one?

Oh, and I don't know. Never had to use one.
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
I'm Trojan all the way. Not real picky about the style though, I've liked every one I've tried.
Quote by KGB_INC

There are only 2 sexes. Male and Female. What the hell is the 3rd one?

Oh, and I don't know. Never had to use one.

Obvious joke wasn't so obvious i guess
Durex Sensation

Only ones I've ever used, apart from the free ones my ex got from the clinic, and they were okay I guess, slightly less oily than the Durex'
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
I've tried probably 50 or so different ones, best would be trojan, ultra thin i think they were. I don't bother using a condom anymore now that i've been with this girl for a year or so.
Quote by acoustic_jesus
I've tried probably 50 or so different ones, best would be trojan, ultra thin i think they were. I don't bother using a condom anymore now that i've been with this girl for a year or so.

I hope she's on the pill, I been with the same girl for like 4 years and we still use condoms, Durex FTW!!!
I just wear windbreakers.

Giggity.
I will stand by all this drinking if it helps me through these days,
It takes a long time just to get this all straight.

I don't really have much choice, you know..
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Well my mistress is infertile. So I don't have to wear a condom
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Just whatever brand that's in the supermarket at the given time I need them. Plain size large. None of that ribbed or extra lube crap. I'm a simple man.