i see the awesome and funny part.. but why is it sad?
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
I refuse to watch this video for political and moral reasons.

Did i do it right?
Quote by WtrPlyr
Quote by alans056
Maybe the price tag is clouding your judgment ?
yeah probably. Or the circuits.
As son as I saw the title I thought, ugh not that asian kid again, unfortunately I have been a victim of this video.
it's kinda sad that his/her parents are forcing him/her to do that. The kid is obviously not old enough to even understand the words he/she is saying.

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Quote by PussyPunk182
I refuse to watch this video for political and moral reasons.

Did i do it right?

mhhh yep
Quote by SPBY
it's kinda sad that his/her parents are forcing him/her to do that. The kid is obviously not old enough to even understand the words he/she is saying.

Ive always despised Super trainer parents, like the ones who decide from the day a girl turns 4 shes going to be an olympic swimmer, so next thing she knows shes at Swimming practice for 2 hours everyday. I mean, football destroys my life, but at least I chose it.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

I loved it.

I truly did.

Quote by imdeth
You're like internet Jesus!

This signature feels so empty now.
Quote by VanTheKraut
Ive always despised Super trainer parents, like the ones who decide from the day a girl turns 4 shes going to be an olympic swimmer, so next thing she knows shes at Swimming practice for 2 hours everyday. I mean, football destroys my life, but at least I chose it.

This. I dont have a problem if parents guide a kid into a hobby at a young age, I mean none of us really 'chose' to play soccer or whatever at age 6, but I don't like when parents force something on their kids to make them the best at it. Usually those kids then do it only to be the best and don't really enjoy the activity for what it is.
Quote by Wulphy
Being a Republican should be a handicap.
I consciously chose soccer at age 6. Then I stopped cuz I hated it.
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
Im surprised nobody has yet said "OLDER THAN TIME"
DUDE LOOKS LIKE A LADY!

Also : Rerember. Berrer.
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

so how do you guys know this kids parents are forcing him to do this? I've seen kids his age who could play the guitar better than me, and this boy/girl isn't even playing it. Lot's of parents have vid's of their kids 'performing' a song, and this one just happened to be epic, epic for the win.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Right, so because the parents film it automatically makes them pushy super trainer parents?

Bull

F*cking

Sh*t.

Did you guys never have fun doing something as a kid? If you did, you'd realise that the kid is enjoying what he/she/it is doing- if a child of that age doesn't enjoy it, they won't do it, or they'll do it with very little enthusiasm, even if threatened with a punishment. Kids imitate other things that they enjoy watching, which I'm pretty sure which is what that kid is doing.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Right, so because the parents film it automatically makes them pushy super trainer parents?

Bull

F*cking

Sh*t.

Did you guys never have fun doing something as a kid? If you did, you'd realise that the kid is enjoying what he/she/it is doing- if a child of that age doesn't enjoy it, they won't do it, or they'll do it with very little enthusiasm, even if threatened with a punishment. Kids imitate other things that they enjoy watching, which I'm pretty sure which is what that kid is doing.

+1. My friend's 4 year old brother got into Michael Jackson big time after he died. He learned all the dances, by himself, and knows some songs too. It's awesome to watch, and he was in no way forced to do it.
Quote by Deliriumbassist

Bull

F*cking

Sh*t.

Good point.

He should be doing algebra though.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by Venice King
Good point.

He should be doing algebra though.

Since you brought that up, I'll air what I was going to earlier, but thought best not to-

I'd bet my bottom dollar the only reason anyone thinks that this child's parents are pushing the child to do this is that the kid is asian. If it was a white kid, it would simply be "cute."
I think TS is jealous.

EDIT:
I´m asian, and my parents are not pushy at all.

It´s like saying that all christians are fundie preachers.

Just like that, it´s only a minority.
Or my parents are the minority.

Either way, don´t stereotype people

, prease.
"Black gives way to more black."

I have UG Black Style and I can barely read my signature.

Also, I like black.

~DawnwalkerALL HAIL COMRADE DAWNWALKER
Last edited by Dawnwalker at Dec 12, 2009,
hmmm, I see we are dealing with a case of Herman Ri Syndrome guys....

EDIT: that headstock took quite a beating!.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Since you brought that up, I'll air what I was going to earlier, but thought best not to-

I'd bet my bottom dollar the only reason anyone thinks that this child's parents are pushing the child to do this is that the kid is asian. If it was a white kid, it would simply be "cute."

you're probably right,
sterotypes are so funny

████████████████████

███████████████████████
███████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████

█████████████████████

████████████████████
Quote by Eliyahu
This. I dont have a problem if parents guide a kid into a hobby at a young age, I mean none of us really 'chose' to play soccer or whatever at age 6, but I don't like when parents force something on their kids to make them the best at it. Usually those kids then do it only to be the best and don't really enjoy the activity for what it is.

Generally speaking kids like sports, but expecting them to be talented at X or Y is bullshit.
Quote by Deliriumbassist

This.

Also, I like black.

Quote by Deliriumbassist

No, I am just drawing parallels to situations I've seen before.
Quote by Dawnwalker
I think TS is jealous.

EDIT:
I´m asian, and my parents are not pushy at all.

It´s like saying that all christians are fundie preachers.

Just like that, it´s only a minority.
Or my parents are the minority.

Either way, don´t stereotype people

, prease.

They probably weren't pushy because you're Jackie Chan.

EDIT: I'm scottish so if you wanna have a swipe, feel free
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Fer funk's sakes!

This kid is what? One? She's doing it because she wants to, and her parents filmed it for a laugh. Nothing to do with pushy parenting one bit.
If you want pushy parents, bash the Ukrainian/Russian people.

Also, I like black.

"Remember, to ret huwh into yaw huuutttttt..."

Adorable.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
On public transport I furiously masturbate while trying to make eye contact with as many people as possible for as long as possible.