Click here To listen to it on my UG profile.

Bear in mind that I'm mostly a bassist with a 1,5 years experience. I play a little guitar too, but I'm not a good guitar player...

There is something wrong with the midi program, it didn't render the first chord, and my upload speed is so slow today so I can't do much with it now.

Post link to your thread(s) for C4C!
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Last edited by sfaune92 at Dec 12, 2009,
ok you have a solid idea just needs a little work on execution. work on your flow as you cut alot of the notes kind of short. work on your vibrato as this piece really cries for some to help the flow. phrasing is a tough thing to get down when you are a realitively new player so just keep at it. if you play bass then add a bassline to keep it interesting.

my stuff is in my profile.
There is a bassline, it's not that loud, but I can hear it. And I should focus more on vibrato. And the flow was really odd, I should try to do a new solo over it tomorrow perhaps.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Quote by sfaune92
There is a bassline, it's not that loud, but I can hear it. And I should focus more on vibrato. And the flow was really odd, I should try to do a new solo over it tomorrow perhaps.

give it another try, i'm sure you can do better. thanx for the kind words on my latest tune.