This looks really cool and I wanna know i i can duplicate it!

Any ideas?

Time on earth is like butterscotch; you really want more, even though it will probably just make you ill.

Certified lurker
Tye dye is DYE, not paint... You will NOT get an authentic tie dye effect with paint. Just go buy some 4XL Tye dye t-shirts and use the fabric as cloth.
Quote by eXperiment63
Tye dye is DYE, not paint... You will NOT get an authentic tie dye effect with paint. Just go buy some 4XL Tye dye t-shirts and use the fabric as cloth.

aren't t-shirts a little thick? i'd just bleach your grill cloth, then dye
Sweet, cheers guys. Also do the joints on a cab have to be the teethy, hard to make type or can you just use a shitload of screws to puttem together?

Time on earth is like butterscotch; you really want more, even though it will probably just make you ill.

Certified lurker
Quote by IYanoplathizoI
Sweet, cheers guys. Also do the joints on a cab have to be the teethy, hard to make type or can you just use a shitload of screws to puttem together?

You could do that, but if you have a router you can buy a jig to help you make the "teeth" you are talking about.
Quote by IYanoplathizoI

Use butt joints with cleats screwed into the corners from the inside. Screwing into the end of a plywood board is not strong at all.

Pictured here is a rabbet joint reinforced with a cleat. This is stronger than a butt joint, but requires a table saw, radial arm saw, or similar tool.
Last edited by cedricsmods at Dec 13, 2009,
Ok. I may well make a massive jig and do (i remembered - i think) tounge and groove then?

Certified lurker