After an 8 week wait, due to postal strikes and what not, I have finally got my RokMonkey Smooth Heritage Neck pickup and because of the wait Chris (CorduroyEW) Sent me a free Klotz cable which is worth about £40-£50. I can't review it yet because I'm playing through an old SS amp but once I get my cab back I will put some clips up and review the pup.

Anyway, here are the large pics:

Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
Last edited by Jak Archer at Dec 13, 2009,
That's weird they work for me
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
Nice man, clipz n reviews would be awesome when you can dude
HNPuD

EDIT: typo
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

Last edited by SimplyBen at Dec 12, 2009,
Thanks everyone, I can't wait till I try it out on my ValvePower.
Quote by Kensai

Sums up whisky perfectly
HNPuD!
I've got a set of Rock Monkeys in my strat, amazing pickups. I'm sure it'll sound awesome. Chris is a great guy to deal with.
^Yh, he is extremely helpful, that's why I prefer dealing with smaller companies
Quote by Kensai

Sums up whisky perfectly
Woot... HNPUD....

I hope you remember to get "before clips" before you swapped out the pups.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
Quote by ragingkitty
Woot... HNPUD....

I hope you remember to get "before clips" before you swapped out the pups.

Yh, I've got a clip of my ValvePower with the stock Epi Neck Pickup
Quote by Kensai

Sums up whisky perfectly
sweet
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
After getting my 2x12 cab (New Cab Day coming soon), I was finally able to record a clip with my ValvePower to demonstrate the Smooth Heritage. Clip is in my Profile under RockMonkey Smooth Heritage Neck Pickup.
Quote by Kensai

Sums up whisky perfectly
Somebody didn't read the sticky.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
Quote by bubb_tubbs

He didn't post this thread today, he bumped it.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Quote by bubb_tubbs

I have read it, but like tube time said I made this thread in early December.
Quote by Kensai

Sums up whisky perfectly
^ I can't be arsed to read post dates.

Carry on.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
i couldn't get the clip to work
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
i couldn't get the clip to work

I wonder why it isn't working.
Quote by Kensai

Sums up whisky perfectly
not your fault, probably my computer
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
HNPuD

Clip is very quiet btw.
Call me Cahum.

Squier Classic Vibe 50s Strat
Epiphone AJ-10 Acoustic

Valvepower 18w
Blackheart 112 cab
^Yh, I had to put the camera in between my CD player and my cab, so the camera mic didn't distort.
Quote by Kensai

Sums up whisky perfectly