UK gear ad:

Hey guys, selling one of my guitars:

ESP Ltd F 400 FM In transparent black, this is the discontinued model with the full tribal inlay on the fretboard.

Selling as I just have too many guitars and need some more space, I find while the active pickups sound great they're not my prefered sound or feel, very metal though

About the guitar (Taken from an online description):

The ESP LTD F-400FM electric guitar plays amazingly in tune and has a host of top-end appointments for a relatively paltry price. Set thru-body neck, mahogany body with flamed maple top, and custom tribal graphics inlay. This ESP LTD is nicely equipped with EMG-81 active pickups, an Earvana compensated nut for pinpoint intonation, tune-o-matic string-thru bridge, and Grover tuners. The neck is 3-piece maple with 24 XJ frets and a 25-1/2"-scale length

Spec:

Set-thru neck construction

25.5“ scale.

Mahogany body with flamed maple top.

3-piece maple neck.

Rosewood fingerboard.

Custom tribal inlays.

EMG 81 active pickups - Sound great, just not my style!

Volume & tone controls w/3-way toggle.

Great looking and high quality black hardware.

Grover tuners.

Earvana Compensated Nut - Tunes really well, and stays that way!

Tune-o-matic bridge with string-thru-body.

24 XJ frets.

Mine has a couple of very light scratches and a tiny dink on the top edge of the neck (top/closest when playing) that's barely visible when looking for it, and doesn't affect playability or anything else.

It's pretty much perfect apart from that. I can take pictures if needs be later on and post em, but as I said, the dink/scratches won't show much in a photo and a quick google search will show you what you need to see better than I can! But I can email or shove em on photobucket or something if you're interested!

Price new is £650 to £700 in online stores, haven't seen it in a shop to compare the price, not sure it's still available as the 401FM supersedes this (I think?)

My price is £500 (negotiable, within reason) plus p&p. I can get it to you in time for Xmas if you get a move on, payment with PayPal. I can also arrange collection or a meet if you're a serious buyer to pay cash and no postage ofc.

I'm in Maidstone, Kent.

Not interested in a trade unless you have something awesome that no sane person could resist So please don't spam me with trade offers!

PM me or post here with questions etc.