wwhat do you call those things that support your glasses on your nose

---- mine fell off.... but i really like those glasses... do you think any good repairperson would be able to attach some new ones on
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
They're just called pads, as far as I know. They should be a very easy replacement.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
I call 'em nose pieces. And yeah, just bring 'em to a glasses shop and they'll throw some new ones on. The place I took 'em to even did it for free!