ok i really need to ask you UG people a question about finding a guitar. I have been looking for a third guitar to buy and one day, i realized the guitar that i knew i had to have. Basically what i was thinking of was a les paul or les paul clone with a floyd rose. So I looked for one on ebay, musicians friend and guitarcenter wasnt able to find anything in any of the major brands. So i decided to look for an explorer with a floyd rose, and wasnt able to find one either. So heres my question, DOES WHAT IM LOOKING FOR EVEN EXIST??? It seems simple enough, a les paul (or explorer) with a real tremelo. Somebody probably made one, right? If you know of a brand that makes one or have at least seen one, please tell me.
your imagination is only as colorful as the drugs you are on

Quote by rhoadrunner
ok i really need to ask you UG people a question

The F@ck you mean YOU UG PEOPLE?
I AGREE
Quote by Shabalaba
You clearly didn't look very hard.

Gibson make both those models

This.

Assuming that you want a floyd rose, you probably are into metal of some description. You should check out epiphone's prophecy series, they do a les paul style one and an explorer type one, they come with slim fast 24 fret necks and a floyd rose and some pretty beefy pickups
epiphone made a white LP with a floyd a while ago, before the prophecy series i believe. it was less expensive, maybe $500 new or so, but i can't find any information anymore.

but they are definitely out there! depending on what your budget is you can get a pretty decent LP or explorer with a floyd. and from more companies than just epiphone or gibson. check out some LTDs as well. no reason to limit yourself to just one company.
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
Epiphone Prophecy series.

Other than that for the Les Paul there are the Les Paul Axcess and ESP Eclipse with FR.
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
Quote by Hobo69
The F@ck you mean YOU UG PEOPLE?

I love you for that. I was going to post the same thing.