I was just wondering, on the back of the KRK RP5 G2 active monitors to get a balanced sound you can connect it via XLR or TRS (jack).

What is the best to buy or the differences between the two?

XLR is a locking connector whereas TRS' can be pulled out.

That's my input to the conversation
Last edited by 100%guitarmad at Dec 12, 2009,