im looking into a distortion pedal because im hoping to sell my line 6 half stack which will leave me with a Orange Crush 10watt which doesnt have the best distortion i want.

I made a post the other day asking about the mt-2 and ml-2 in which i found out are pretty bad for their price which i didnt know.

But im looking for a real heavy tone. Like a Tech Death tone sorta? A good idea would be between Suicide Silence, Winds of Plague, Job for a cowboy, White chapel, and The Faceless.

My budget? Maybe $50-80?

And also. Does anyone know if the Orange Crush series takes pedals well? i dont have any to test if it does so id like to make sure

Thanks in advance for your help

~Ryan
Quote by natehimself
the mxr fullbore is pretty damn good.

Thats a little more than id like to spend on a pedal right now. Seeing that i wont be gigging or anything. i just want something for at home practice
Okay, i may have said the MXR fullbore seemd like alot of money.. But i went and looked at a video demenstrating it and i was blown away... Especially with a noisegate in the pedal. If i cant find anything better im defenitly going to get one!