Poll: How much sleep do you get?
Poll Options
View poll results: How much sleep do you get?
0 hours
6 2%
1 hour
2 1%
2 hours
4 1%
3 hours
8 2%
4 hours
23 7%
5 hours
45 13%
6 hours
103 30%
7 hours
98 28%
8 hours
46 13%
9 hours
11 3%
Voters: 346.
Page 1 of 2
I am no longer in highschool but when I did usually 1-5 hours
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
5 hours dude
stay up till 1 doing homework and from 3-9 playing guitar and eating
Quote by BrianApocalypse
I don't think that exhonerees should get a cash settlement, they should get a basket with lotions and fruit, with a card that says "sorry!" with a little doggy on it.

Quote by sock_demon

*Shredding* BREAKER BREAKER, IVE GOT A DEAD HOOKER, OVER*Shredding*
At least six, sometimes more, sometimes a little less.

I like sleeping. A lot.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Between 1-4 when I have an AP assignment due the next day, otherwise 6-8
Goodness gracious me!
roughly 7
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Bout 4/5, but I power nap in lectures =]
Check out my Tumblr
Quote by Victory2134
The world seemed like a better place when I didn't know what racism, genocide, and the internet was.
I was one of those hardcore addicted Gamer nerds.
I would often go to bed at silly times, and on some, I'd stay up all night, go to school zombified, Come back and then go to sleep immediately after.
It's fair to say I had lots of potential, but flunked it.
From those days on, I've not played a PC game since.
Except the occasional no-commitment involved FPS
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
Quote by diminishedtobme
During high school I was either fucking or studying at night, or both at the same time.

So just put the book on her back and hope she didnt care?
Anyways I usually get around 3 hours at night and 2 hours during school.
When an adult has one imaginary friend it's called insanity. When lots of adults have the same imaginary friend it's called religion.
Gear
Hamer Slammer PAC 3-RM
Fender Sidekick 25 Reverb
Ibanez SR406

GAS
Peavey Tour TKO 115 400W
Last edited by mrmystic at Dec 12, 2009,
5-7
Keep your friends close, and your enemies at gunpoint.
Where words fail, bullets speak.
Violence never solved anything, except for every conflict ever.

30-Day Album progress:
DONE.
Go ahead, click it. Ya know you want to.
5 hours. More or less depending if I want to practice guitar or get last-minute homework done.
I try to get 9, but I usually only sleep for 5 of that.
A polar bear came to talk to me the other day....
...But then I realized...
...I don't own a coat, let alone firecrackers

Visit my Soundcloud, OR SUFFER.
About four, maybe three at the moment, but that's really just because it's winter, as I've found I've gone sort of nocturnal for the past few years around about this time. In the summer I tend to get closer to five hours a night.
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
Back in high school I used to sleep for four hours a day.
Nowadays i sleep for 16 hours, then smoke pot and go back to sleep.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Somewhere between 5-8 normally, less if I have an assignment due the next day, and more if I have an exam the next day.
Between 6 and 7, I usually get more sleep if I have homework, because if I don't, I tend to just lurk on /b/ and UG until all-hours, but if I do have homework, I get it done, watch TV and go to bed, without ever turning on my PC

13 hours on weekend.
I'm in Uni, I get about 5-6 when I have nothing to do. I'm trying to reduce it to 5.
Really you don't need anymore sleep than that, you just need efficient sleep.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
My hope is to get 8 hours (11pm to 7am) but recently i've been starting my homework at 11pm so normally hit the bed at 12am.

On the day before coursework is due in i'm up until about 2-3am.

It's not good, I get REALLY tired if I don't get at least 8-9 hours of sleep.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
I graduated last year.

And for most of my high school years I averaged 4 hours of sleep.

Not because I had homework or something, because I never had homework, but just because I couldn't sleep/too busy playing video games/on UG, etc.

I still functioned fine, and made it through the day. Maybe took a little nap after I got home, but nothing major.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by isabiggles
My hope is to get 8 hours (11pm to 7am) but recently i've been starting my homework at 11pm so normally hit the bed at 12am.

On the day before coursework is due in i'm up until about 2-3am.

It's not good, I get REALLY tired if I don't get at least 8-9 hours of sleep.

If you slowly limit the amount of sleep you get you will start to sleep more efficiently. You should easily be able to get by on 6 hours after a month or so. What's more important is sticking to your circadian rhythm.
-Ronald Reagan

-George Washington
Quote by Ur all $h1t
If you slowly limit the amount of sleep you get you will start to sleep more efficiently. You should easily be able to get by on 6 hours after a month or so. What's more important is sticking to your circadian rhythm.

I have a tough time getting by on eight hours.

On weekends I typically get about 12 hours in. I can't get any rhythm because on weekends if i'm still a little tired in the morning I will continue the sleeping process and so breaks the cycle.
Quote by the_white_bunny

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
typical school night is about 7 hours. weekends are considerably more
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
I'm in college/university and I probably sleep about 6 hours on average, during the week, I try to get at least 5 hours though it sometimes falls to 4, even 3 on days I have exams, but I try to make it up over the weekend.

During final exams however, when you have 5 finals in a span of 8 days, that's when I start getting on average 3-4 hours, sometimes having to stay up all night and taking short 15-30 minute power naps to keep me going. It's miserable but I catch it all back up over winter break.

During high school I got about 6-7 hours ever night. And I took all AP classes and 2 years of college classes and had no problem getting enough sleep.
Quote by isabiggles
I have a tough time getting by on eight hours.

On weekends I typically get about 12 hours in. I can't get any rhythm because on weekends if i'm still a little tired in the morning I will continue the sleeping process and so breaks the cycle.

It takes discipline to get going.
You currently can't manage on less than 8 hours, but as you reduce the amount of sleep that you get your brain will increase the amount of restorative sleep you get. It'll be bad at first but eventually you'll adjust.
-Ronald Reagan

-George Washington
Quote by Ur all $h1t
You currently can't manage on less than 8 hours, but as you reduce the amount of sleep that you get your brain will increase the amount of restorative sleep you get. It'll be bad at first but eventually you'll adjust.

What? No. Why the hell would I want to do that? Sure it'd be nice to be able to not be tired after six hours of sleep but I like sleeping until midday.
Quote by the_white_bunny

Quote by the_white_bunny
Not enough. I'm currently an active member of the "I Stay Up All Night Practicing My Guitar" group, so, yeah. Usually about 4-5 hours at the most.
Quote by isabiggles
What? No. Why the hell would I want to do that? Sure it'd be nice to be able to not be tired after six hours of sleep but I like sleeping until midday.

My ultimate aim is to sleep like DaVinci supposedly did. 15 minutes every 4 hours. You basically double your waking lifespan.
-Ronald Reagan

-George Washington
Quote by Ur all $h1t

After a week of getting up at 6:30 on about 6 hours sleep i am usually dead.. i call BS on this theory.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
My ultimate aim is to sleep like DaVinci supposedly did. 15 minutes every 4 hours. You basically double your waking lifespan.

That's weird, but awesome. But how would you do it, considering it takes time to actually fall asleep...Once you do you would stay asleep longer than you would want
Angus = god
school nights, 6 hours on a good night with little homework, 3 hours on a bad night with lots of homework. recently there are a lot more bad nights than good nights
Page 1 of 2