So what is says in the title gonna upload the song as a whole in a few weeks, kinda preoccupied. tell me what you think, and send me something to comment about too (c4c)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jT_Eq-sKY
Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
Last edited by Lobyte at Dec 14, 2009,
Thx!

I think about ehmm 5-6 years? but i never practiced much until like 1-2 years ago

got something for c4c?
Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
This is great stuff, sort of modernish melodeath. The solo is a bit fast for my personal tastes, but it fits well with the song, and is well played. Sounds like Kalmah on speed O_o. Can't really say anything negative about it apart from a couple of sloppy notes, but that's normal for this kind of soloing

Great job
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by entity0009
This is great stuff, sort of modernish melodeath. The solo is a bit fast for my personal tastes, but it fits well with the song, and is well played. Sounds like Kalmah on speed O_o. Can't really say anything negative about it apart from a couple of sloppy notes, but that's normal for this kind of soloing

Great job

thanks man want me to C4C anything?
Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
Quote by entity0009
Erm, sure, just go to my profile and pick one :p

I listened to Callisto - Wormwood since its a rough

pretty cool stuff the begining kinda reminded me of Winter Triangle by dark tranquility, though i wasnt fond of the constant picking of the acoustic lead guitar, Shouldve let the notes ring out IMO

the picking pattern starting around 0:40 is really nice and melodic and the part afterwards fits perfectly to the softer part and the detuned bells sound really cool (what program did you use?)

after that part the distortion guitar's tone change kinda bugged me, because i thought it could be a bit more subtle (but thats just me)

The outro part is sweet too

You got some cool music dude :O
Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
Quote by logan91
Awesome shredding man, you sure have skills...you should make a full song with this solo...
Your tone, sweeping and quality is great IMO

anyway, C4C? I think you'll like it
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1244292

Thanks for the kind words

Yours is ****ing cool:

Love the way the drums are, and their tone, im not so fond of the guitar tone though it sounds a bit to 'digital' and should be a bit more raw but hte digital thing also contributes to the whole of the song i guess

the transition to the breakdown at 1:30 is ****ing awesome the leads starting at 1:50 are epic too btw

Apart from the tone (but thats a personal matter ofcours) i cant find anything wrong with it: Playing as tight as the holy Maria, nice hammerons and the like high outstanding notes really give it a certain feel of its own

good job im ussually not so fond of corish kinda stuff but this was really original

EDIT: oh yeah btw ill finish the song once i get the time but everybody is taking slices of my weekend
Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
Last edited by Lobyte at Dec 14, 2009,