Aw, you can already tell what it is! no fun!

A....rag?

Said rag-bag thing

A Zvex Fuzz Factory! Weren't expecting that were ya?

The whole family!

This was my birthday present, and I will be getting another pedal for christmas, so be prepared for another epic NPD in two weeks!
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
Last edited by namesroverrated at Dec 12, 2009,
SOMEONE likes distortion.

HNPD!!! I want one, but I haven't had any good reason to spend that much money on one.

Quote by dullsilver_mike
The resonant frequency of the clitoris is too low for the guitar players to take care of.

Quote by jackers1234
you sir, have just won for this statement. =D

Young Knees
Quote by lkngro
SOMEONE likes distortion.

HNPD!!! I want one, but I haven't had any good reason to spend that much money on one.

yeah...I'm probably gonna sell the tubescreamer, I never use it.
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
Happy new pedal day! Gotta love crazy fuzzes!
Tele - EP Booster - DLS - Big Muff - Ekko 616 - Rocker 30/AC15
i have that amp...and that pedal...and a tubescreamer...awesome. can't remember my settings right now (rig's at my college house), but i'll post back in a few days w/ my favorite setting for the Factory...hnpd!
main rig:
MIM Tele->VP Jr.->CryBaby->Fuzz Factory->TS808->Carbon Copy->Phase 90->TU-3->Vox AC30CCH+Avatar 212 and Peavey VTM60+Marshall 1960A

Quote by necrosis1193
Fuzz...It's wonderful and horrible and beautiful and repulsive and so many things all at once.
Quote by spiff389
i have that amp...and that pedal...and a tubescreamer...awesome. can't remember my settings right now (rig's at my college house), but i'll post back in a few days w/ my favorite setting for the Factory...hnpd!

Why thank you, kind sir. I went on the Zvex forums and there's a long list of settings that I've been going through. Your settings would be greatly valued, cuz there's almost an infinite amount.
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children