Hi

Im thinking about buying one of those orange tiny terror stack, what it be good to play hendrix stuff on? I also got ibanez tube screamer aswell.

thanks.
not sure it's really aimed at the hendrix tone. it might do it, but it wouldn't be my first choice.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
an orange amp will get you a british tube sound, not much like hendrix, but i think a good quality amp like orange could be manipulated to sound like him with the right pedals.
If you really are aiming for just him though, google his rig and get that amp.
Quote by sglover34479
an orange amp will get you a british tube sound, not much like hendrix, but i think a good quality amp like orange could be manipulated to sound like him with the right pedals.
If you really are aiming for just him though, google his rig and get that amp.

i doubt someone looking at a Tiny Terror is going to have the dough to spend on an origial JTM45/100 (they go for over $10 000 now in case you're wondering)
Gigging?
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Cort Explorer
Squire Standard Strat rebuilt with Fender USA parts
Squire Tele
Krank 1980
Orange Tiny Terror
Traynor YCV 50 Blue
Peavey Vypyr 75

Will fly for food. Call me Dylan
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
i doubt someone looking at a Tiny Terror is going to have the dough to spend on an origial JTM45/100 (they go for over $10 000 now in case you're wondering)

maybe, but do you have to get an original? you could get a clone; if that's too dear, i'm sure there ae other options at a similar price to the TT which'll get closer than the TT, but i could be wrong.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
if your main focus is a jimi tone i wouldnt go the tiny terror option. But with the right fuzz and eq settings you could get a decent jimi tone.
Quote by higgins666
I'm not sure what Hendrix used, but I'm going to guess at Marshalls, so it'll sound similar (ie British voiced), but other than that it'll sound pretty different.

Jimi only really used Marshalls live. He actually recorded more with a Fender Bassman, but used Marshall stacks live for the volume.
Fender 72' Deluxe Tele
Schecter Damian Elite 7
Fender '62 Reissue Jazz Bass (MIJ)
Peavey XXX 212 (back on the East Coast)

Macbook Pro 15" Retina
Logic Pro X 10.0.7
Revalver 4
LePou Amp Sims
Ignite Amp Sims
LeCab2
RedWirez Impulses
bugera 1960? pull two tubes and it's a 60 watt i think... or 50.
Gear
Peavey Vypyr 15
Peavey Windsor head

Custom Ibanez RG
ESP EC-1000