Could be a NGD, got an epi SG310 and i hate i cant get teh action low enough. I play 80s hair metal and fancy an ibanez rg370. Anyone who owns one, what are your views on it
i went to a store just to buy this guitar and after playing it i hated it, but hey its down to preference i did find the sa-260fm which plays a lot better although they could be considored as completely different in style
Gear:
ESP ltd MH-1000
Jackson DK2T
Bugera 6262-212
Roland Cube 30X

I Was at Download 07/08/09/10 Because I'm not a Cheap Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!
Its good. You can get some good harmonics out of it and the neck is fast. Just maintain the bridge and it will be good. The edge 3 bridge is not as bad as everyone says it is. You can divebomb and do all kinds of crazy stuff and it will stay in tune. Try it in a store if you can and buy it if you like it.
I love the one I have. Despite what alot of people say, I've yet to have any major troubles with my bridge. The only problem I do have is two cracks have developed where the neck joins the body, though that is probably from something I have done, and nothing to do with the guitar alone.
its a pretty good guitar. I mean the floyd rose isnt the BEST, but it will stay in tune as long as you dont abuse it.
and the neck is sick too. but i would replace the pickups fo sure.
Go Ibanez!
cheers guys so the consensus is its would be a step up from the epi SG310
I have that very guitar in black, and I love it! The neck feels great, as does the neck joint(I can no longer play a guitar that has the standard Fender style block joint). The only thing is that it can be a little harsh with the really high notes ddepending on your tone, and the bridge isn't the best, but those could always be replaced later on.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ