I play 60s vintagey sounding hard rock alongside with fuzzy garagey punky stuff. Basically like Wolfmother/AC/DC/Led Zeppelin and The Hives/White Stripes. I have a fender telecaster and will be using a big muff fuzz pedal quite alot.

I'll probably be buying a Harley Benton Vintage 2x12 cab to go with it with vintage 30s.

I just can't decide... Windsor or Tiny Terror? I'm mostly leaning towards windsor though, its £50 cheaper, has LOADS more options, is 120w.. etc...

What do you reckon? I want to know ug's opinion on both these amps before I make this decision. Thanks!
Orange has more reputation, more charisma, and more tone. Orange does one thing great.

Peavey is cheaper. Peavey does many things OK.

Which do you want?
Based on the type of music you play, it sounds like Orange is right your alley.

Also, have you owned a tube amp before? (Sorry, I have to ask). A 15 watt tube amp is going to be much louder than its solid state counter part.

If you know about the volume difference, sorry for mentioning it! =)

That being said...the Orange has no effects loop...so if you're using a lot of time based effects, its probably better to go with an amp with a loop.
Quote by rmr024
Well, in California, people carry around devices that control the minds of bears. So expect to see people walking their bears.

Also, don't be surprised if some robot hookers try to solicit sex to you on the streets.
The Windsor can get pretty harsh at higher volumes. Plus, it's a 120w single-channel amp. Are you gonna have the ability to turn that up?
Important question: What will you be using it for? If it's a band your gunna have to get the windsor, if your playing on your own then the TT will do you very well.
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

two very different amps

the TT has muddy overdrive, and OK cleans

the windsor is very much like a JCM overdrive, and doesn't have a very good clean tone

out of these two...the orange seems to be the best option. but i would definitely play one first...i loved it the first time i played one...ended up buying a night train after i went back and spent more time with the TT
Take a look/Listen to a Vox Night Train if you can find one. I've played the tiny terror, and the Vox Night Train and I very much so prefer the Night train tone wise and looks wise to the tiny terrorable .... But thats just how i feel.

Plus Vox has a name for itself for amps with tone in the 60s... Pete Townshend of the who used them, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, The Kinks, the Yardbirds, then later on Brian May of Queen, even now a days lots of bands use voxs... most often the AC30... but the Night Train is a wicked amp to, its definatly worth looking at.

The Night Train also has more tone options than the tiny terror, and in a way 2 channels... because it has a fat/bright switch, the bright is cleaner and the fat has more gain, and both channels are responsive to the guitars volume control. Its also a bit cheaper than the orange if I remember correctly.
Reinhardt 18 Head
H&K Tubemiester 18 head
Blue 6505+ head

TC Electronics G Major
MXR phase 90, Pigtronix Echolution 2
Digitech Whammy (5th gen)

ETB Infinity x2
ETB Yoda

Frust
Night Train and Windsor > TT by a mile the TT is muddy and boring.
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Quote by SimplyBen
Important question: What will you be using it for? If it's a band your gunna have to get the windsor, if your playing on your own then the TT will do you very well.

I practice with my band (its a 2 piece, me guitar, friend drummer) about 3 times a week. The rest of the time I'll be practicing in my room (except, I do have a room outside we practice the band in, so I can always play in there, but I prefer to practice in my room when I'm not with band).

Quote by SLonergan
That being said...the Orange has no effects loop...so if you're using a lot of time based effects, its probably better to go with an amp with a loop.

I don't think I'll be using delay and stuff, but I'll be using a big muff quite alot, and I could imagine I want to buy a digitech whammy, a wah, and possibly some electronicy sounding effect eventually (like kill hannah). But they'll be going straight to the amp yeah?

Quote by eyebanez333
two very different amps

the TT has muddy overdrive, and OK cleans

the windsor is very much like a JCM overdrive, and doesn't have a very good clean tone

out of these two...the orange seems to be the best option. but i would definitely play one first...i loved it the first time i played one...ended up buying a night train after i went back and spent more time with the TT

I won't need cleans ALOT I don't think. The majority of my playing will be through the amps overdrive or big muff.

Quote by Bostonrocks
Night Train and Windsor > TT by a mile the TT is muddy and boring.

Well I certainly don't want muddy OD!
In that case I suggest the Night Train or Windsor
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era