so i'm from colorado, and i'm getting my license back from having it suspended. i know i have to take a permit test and a driver's test to get it back, but i'm wondering if any of you know the driving laws while i have my permit waiting for my license test. i tried googling it but all of the info is for new permits.
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
I dunno.

But save yourself the hassle and don't get suspended again.
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

well the problem with that last one is that i'm not in colorado right now, i'm headed back there in a few days, i'm trying to get my license back then. and like i said, i tried google, but i haven't found any info, i came here thinking maybe someone was from the state and knew what i was asking about.
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams