Page 1 of 2
So guys this coming weekend I have a chance to go drink at my friends house who so happens to be kinda cute. But the thing is I'm contemplating of I should go or not.

First of all I don't really like drinking at parties with a big group of people. Ok not really that I don't like it I don't mind it I just strongly prefer drinking with a few friends. So if it's just like me and her I don't mind all that much.

Second I'm not going in there planning on getting laid. But if I do I'll make sure I tell you guys about it if you want.

The only thing is I have no problem getting there but I'm not sure how I would be able to get back home especially I'd we get drunk and maybe high. I don't want to drive home.

So pit should I go drink and or smoke at this girls house with her and risk the drive home or should I stay home and be on the pit all night. Or I guess if my other friends do something I can go with them and be sober.
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

stay at her house maybe??
Epiphone les paul custom
Epiphone les paul 56' reissue goldtop
Custom Telecaster
Boss ME-50
Digitech flanger
Digitech Hot Head
Marshall MG100DFX

Unmarked P-bass
Johnson J-style
Aria STB jazzbass
Fender Rumble 100
Go and don't drink. If anyone judges you for not drinking at a party, they aren't people you want to spend time with anyway.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Stay there if you get smashed or have someone else drive you home who ISN'T drunk.

Do it.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Taxi? Stay overnight?

Disclaimer: By reading the above post, you agree that El Hilliaro is legally and morally free from any responsiblity should any harm be incurred by said post.

Also, you agree that I'm awesome and own all your stuff now.
go to her house

could always crash and drive back the next day
Quote by rabidguitarist
Nothing gay about playing with another mans dick. I bet all of you play with your own.

he just owned everybody

Gary(L)Kirsty-Lea<3

RIP Ronnie James Dio. You will be deeply missed. You truely are a hero and a pioneer in metal
Quote by Doctor Matthews
Go to her house. Crash at her house. Drive home the next day sober. Easy.

This.
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
But I'm not sure if her dad lives with her or not were only drinking cause her moms leaving to Houston that night.

MAL

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

This requires contemplation?
This requires a designated driver or a condom.
Not contemplation.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
if you really cant solve this rather simple dillemma on your own then maybe you shouldnt be exposed to alcohol and weed
Quote by Doctor Matthews
Go to her house. Crash at her house. Drive home the next day sober. Easy.

This.
Don't be a tool (Sorry, but I thought this would've been one of the first things people would think of)

Quote by genghisgandhi
Really? Is this what qualifies as a passable thread now-a-doys? Hell, I should make a thread about rattle snakes....

DO IT!!

Quote by syn vengance
if you really cant solve this rather simple dillemma on your own then maybe you shouldnt be exposed to alcohol and weed

Also true.
Last edited by _-Joey-_ at Dec 12, 2009,
Walk?
My Guitar

Quote by metacarpi
Do it once, it's a mistake.

Keep doing it, it's Jazz.

Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.
PICTURES then we will decide.

we're all old and have to live vicariously through you.

tl;dr

Seriously though.... DONT ****ING drink and drive. worst mistake of your life, believe me. crash there and drive the next day
Last edited by charlescray at Dec 12, 2009,
If you have to ask the pit for simple common sense solutions, then I don't think you're mentally ready to handle alcohol and/or driving.
ohai little sig.
Quote by charlescray
PICTURES then we will decide.

we're all old and have to live vicariously through you.

tl;dr

Seriously though.... DONT ****ING drink and drive. worst mistake of your life, believe me. crash there and drive the next day

I'm not that fucking old yet.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
k you really HAVE to go. But never drink and drive. just at worst sleep on like a field or something its not that bad/. but seriously you HAVE to go
------------------------------------------------------------------------
your insane, but reasonable
& the worst you could do is go, not be allowed to sleep there & either 'pass out' (I mean sleep ) in the house (because I doubt they'd throw you out while being 'passed out') or sleep in your car?
Quote by genghisgandhi
Really? Is this what qualifies as a passable thread now-a-doys? Hell, I should make a thread about rattle snakes....

icwutudidthere

xD
As I always say: "Rawr"
Quote by Kyose
You sir are my God.

That game had the best synthesis system ever.

Quote by firebird103
I'm pretty sure you just won the thread. I can confirm everything you just said as well being a heavily qualified geek myself....

Congrats sir
you're really asking if you should go do something fun or if you should just sit on the internet all night?

the pit will still be here when you get back.
For reals, post pics because I'm bored playing Wii.... Personally, I'd call a chick over and let her crash but i'm not young/living with parents. I don't know if you are but I assume that's the case.
But im 18 and I've been driving for two years so I can handle driving not drunk though I've never done that. Driving high I've done once and I just drove really slow.

The only thing would be that my friends hang out and I go with them then I convince them to take me over to her house and tell her there's hot girls that might get drunk. And I don't drive.

MAL

Quote by gennghishoweveryouspellit
Originally Posted by genghisgandhi

Made my day. I bow at your excellence.
stay the night, take pics (when she's drunk ) show us.
Quote by donkey the wise
biggest pwnage in this thread yet. congrats good sir!

Quote by potcorn56
ooooo your so kinky!!!!!!!!!!!

What if there's nothing to see when she's drunk?

MAL

Quote by diminishedtobme
build a pillow fort and you both can "retire" in it for the night.
Best suggestion yet.
Quote by MightyAl
I took a pic of myself, cut a hole in the face and stuck my knob through so i could see what I'd look like if I got bitten by a radioactive elephant.
Quote by maidenrulz19
What if there's nothing to see when she's drunk?

She doesn't do nude runs??
Quote by donkey the wise
biggest pwnage in this thread yet. congrats good sir!

Quote by potcorn56
ooooo your so kinky!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by Doctor Matthews
Go to her house. Bang her. Crash at her house. Drive home the next day sober. Easy.

Fixed
I'm not sure I've never drunken with her before.

I didn't even know she did any kind of drug before tonight about 40 minutes ago give or take.

MAL

Go. See. Conq-her.

Drive home the next day.

Deal with hangover.

Easy.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Quote by CaptinSpalldin
Fixed

Hmm...
Quote by Doctor Matthews
Go to her house. Bang her. Crash at her house. Bang her. Drive home the next day sober. Easy.
MATTERHORN
Page 1 of 2