Ok, so I'm new to the whole guitar era and a couple of friends got me into it. Although I had a guitar when I was like 10 I was probably like a lot of people and didn't really have the desire to play it, but now that I'm turning 16 in a couple months I wanted to get into it again. I'm getting a guitar for christmas and just wanted to get off to the right foot by coming to a great guitar forum. Right now I don't have the most knowledge of guitars and before 1 post ago, I didn't even know you could make your own guitar from different parts, I always thought they had to be custom built by a manufacturer. So if there are some very gracious people around this forum that would like to add to my knowledge of guitars in general I would most appreciate it.

I also want to gradually get a great guitar package buy building up an arsenal of pedals, a good case, a guitar stand, strap, and anything else of usefulness, for a intrigued beginner. So if anybody would like to help it would be most appreciated.

Budget - $16/month
Guitar - Waiting till Christmas to find out what kind.
Already Own - Vinci Signature VA10G Amp(has overdrive button), Picks, One Monster Cable
Wants - Danelectro FAB D-1 Distortion, D-3 Metal Pedal, Wah Pedal
wrong part of the forum buddy.
Quote by Scowmoo

You deserved this, Matt.
If your interested in working or possibly building guitars, look for the guitar pack (forget what it's titled) in the central hub. It's got a bunch of great articles and other useful info in it.
Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.