Everything wont work. The inter net wont work on it (but on every other computer internet is fine.)

Windows Media Player wont play any songs or videos at all, or burn discs of any kind.
Its really pissing me off.

I made backup discs when i bought it, but im not sure what to do.
I also can't find any sites that have a guide of what to do.

Any typed up guides or sites with guides?

PLEASE?!?!?!?!?!
How about you call HP...
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
im posting from a laptop. I said all my other computers have internet just fine, but the Vista is being jewish
Quote by westvipor
im posting from a laptop. I said all my other computers have internet just fine, but the Vista is being jewish

Dude, wtf is that sposed to mean? I'm Jewish. I don't like you, TS.

And your PC has a virus. Solution: get Ubuntu.
Quote by westvipor

I wouldn't joke about people's religions like that.

On topic, try a system restore.
edgy meems only friendo :^)
Buy Windows 7.

Backup, format, install, all your problems are gone.

7 is infinitely better than vista.
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

i didnt mean anything by the jew joke. Around where i live, the term Jewish is usually meant as a synonym for stupid, and there arnt many jews around here. I guess the referance started with South Park.

But yeah i know a system restore is what im supposed to do, but my dad told me that it has very many steps and it is easy to **** up.
Quote by westvipor
i didnt mean anything by the jew joke. Around where i live, the term Jewish is usually meant as a synonym for stupid, and there arnt many jews around here. I guess the referance started with South Park.

But yeah i know a system restore is what im supposed to do, but my dad told me that it has very many steps and it is easy to **** up.

Step 1: Choose restore point
Step 2: Restore
Step 3: You're done.

How can you **** that up?
edgy meems only friendo :^)
Quote by westvipor
i didnt mean anything by the jew joke. Around where i live, the term Jewish is usually meant as a synonym for stupid, and there arnt many jews around here.

Well THAT makes it all right.
Format your hard drive. I do it monthly. My pc runs as good as new. (Duh, cause I formated less than 2 weeks ago.)
Quote by deucedeucemr2
My knight in shining armor.

Quote by kstar22bassist
I like you sir. I would like to congratulate you on how awesome you are. You make me think that there is hope for humanity yet.

Quote by Venice King
You sure it isn't a virus? Some worms can completely screw your computer.
Gear:
Jackson Dinky DK2L
Epiphone LP Standard
Yamaha Acoustic
Bugera 1990 w/ Peavey 2x12 cab
All of you people who are saying "Get a Mac" or "Get 7" aren't helping matters any. On top of that, Macs suck, and 7 is basically the same OS as Vista.

Have you tried a virus scan? I would try a basic virus and spyware scan before system restore. Also, I've had better luck with Vista's Memory Diagnostics than I ever did with System Restore.

If anything, just reformat.
My guitar modification blog.
Quote by MuffinMan
Jesus was all like "To those about to rock, I salute you." then he grabbed his mighty axe and rocked the Romans out really hard. Of course they were strict classical music so....
Well, you have everthing backed up right? Just reinstall your OP, erase your current OP from your computer, and reinstall Vista again. Should clear up all your problems, in theory. But then you should just be able to load all your backed up files.

But if you dont want to do that then take it to a computer tech so he can figure it out. This is the pit, not the best place to ask advice.