I wasn't really sure where to put these guys, but there is a definite hardcore/math tinge in a lot of their work, so I figured this would be their best suited home. If anyone thinks a better forum would be suited, I'll try to contact a mod and get this moved to a better location. =]

I just came across these guys today after finding them of Painted In Exile's Friends list; two man project that takes the best of bits of ambient/quirky electronica, schizophrenic and sporadic math, and chuggy/melodic undertones.
The whole album's up for downloading on their site (below), and there's a fair amount of variation and individuality in the pieces; ranging from Nice Nice esque ambient electronica, to sporadic 12 tone math ala Spastic Ink/Ron Jarzombek/Dillinger Escape Plan, and maybe even some sections reminiscent of Fatboy Slim and the like.

Linkage!
The Algorithm

Interesting....don't care for the drum tone though. The poppy parts are fun though.
Last edited by technicolour at Dec 12, 2009,
Two tracks in the rar. download have guest vocals, though they're entirely electronica, if you don't mind. =]

And yes, I laughed quite heartily when I saw the alternative download link
I love how disgusting The Doppler Effect is to start off. The whole EP's brilliant though, definitely something cool to listen to casually.
Huh. Not sure how I feel about this yet. Definitely different. I think it kicks ass haha. I'll have to listen a few more times to find out.

EDIT:
Ok the second song in the player rules. Would love some vocals on it though.
Last edited by saxaxe at Dec 12, 2009,
So if you download the album, there's vocals on the first and last tracks..but as stated, they're purely electronic tracks, and kinda different from the rest. Still like them though.
First track on the myspace player is soo chaotic

OnEdit: First track on the EP is really different though. Kinda The Postal Service-ish until the vocals start whining/crying, ruining it.
Last edited by One on Sunday at Dec 13, 2009,
I don't know how I feel about this. Pretty sweet some of the time, but I really don't like some parts of it.
Quote by seeneyj
I thought the whole idea of post-hardcore was to mix techno and hardcore.....
Holy ballsack Jimbo!

Thats what I think so far. They really could use a vocalist though.
The B-52 Bombers Group!
Own a B-52 amp? Join the club!

Quote by nashawa
He may be a troll, but he's an incredibly successful troll. So kudos on that.
"Hands down, the dopest dope i've ever smoked"

I pooped a little right at the opening of the first track.
This shit is beyond incredible.
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
Quote by Magero
Being Psyopus was barely cool when Psyopus did it. I don't see how adding nintendo keys has made the sound any better.
Pass.

I actually love Psyopus.

This is okay, the Megaman riffs make up for some of the more boring parts.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by Magero
Being Psyopus was barely cool when Psyopus did it. I don't see how adding nintendo keys has made the sound any better.
Pass.

Wow, they sound a bit like Psyopus. Awesome. Thanks for the recommendation Maggy.
CRITICAL.ERROR is sick. Sounds so good in my car, both the electronic songs and the ones with chugs.
love is love // return to dust
Justin actually liked this?
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Well you're wrong and stupid and I don't like you.

Quote by nashawa
You know who's a good troll? Me. Because I'm secretly in love with Pandy.
Quote by Magero
Pass.

The more I see of these old theads, the more I wish this guy still posted here.
I should bring it up whenever he talks shit about other music.
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Well you're wrong and stupid and I don't like you.

Quote by nashawa
You know who's a good troll? Me. Because I'm secretly in love with Pandy.