Page 1 of 2
So today I got in, and caused, my first car accident. It's not a good feeling at all, luckily no one was hurt. It was raining and I rear ended a guy after he stopped short, I went faster than I should have been going, and my wheels failed to retain traction after I slammed on the brakes. I tried to swerve into the other lane since it was empty but to no avail. My Mitsubishi Lancer crumpled like a tin can.

Looked a bit like this except the wheel well was left intact

Collision was probably at 30-35 miles an hour

On the bright side my sound system was unaffected during the crash (I was blasting No One Loves Me and Neither do I by Them Crooked Vultures)
Quote by Incinerate420
-I went faster than I should have been going
-My Mitsubishi Lancer.

I see your failures.
Quote by Incinerate420
I was blasting No One Loves Me and Neither do I by Them Crooked Vultures

I see your wins.
MATTERHORN
I am a responsible driver and therefore have not caused any accidents after 4 years of driving.
breaking hearts
&
breaking guitars
Quote by Doctor Matthews
I see your failures.

I see your wins.

Lol yeah my brakes are shitty. If only I'd realized it sooner.
A bit shy of two years ago I was dropping my then-girlfriend off at her father's house around midnight. I was stopped on the road because I had to make a left-hand turn and another car was coming toward me so I waited to make my turn. All of a sudden another car slammed into the back of my dad's minivan (I didn't have my own car at the time). The other guy had been driving without his headlights on. The police officer who showed up, while he was asking me some questions, said that the guy in the other car had been arguing with his girlfriend while driving. My dad's van was declared totaled by the insurance. Sucked.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
a nightmare to remember, i'll never be the same. what began as laughter so soon would turn to pain.
Haven't had any accidents yet. I've had plenty of near misses though, including almost getting nailed by some guy in a black sedan at like 10 PM with his headlights off... dumbass.
Quote by MightyAl
I took a pic of myself, cut a hole in the face and stuck my knob through so i could see what I'd look like if I got bitten by a radioactive elephant.
(I wasn't behind the wheel because I was 12 during this)
On the way back from the hospital, at about midnight, we were driving along a rural road, we were pretty close to home, so I took my seatbelt off. I have my head on the backseat falling asleep when I hear my dad say "SHIT!!!!" and I look to see dozens of black cows in the road, and we crash into about ten of them. Totalled my dad's dodge ram, killed about 4 cows, 2 were shot by the police due to extensive injuries, intestines and shit were all over our hood, I came out with a busted lip and a headache, the rest of my family was fine. Black cows loose at midnight, off all the rotten luck eh?
I was driving illegally when I was 16ish with a bunch of friends piled in the car.
I was going way too fast in the snow when another car turned right in front of us, I swerved trying to avoid hitting the car and our car ended up flipping twice.
Thankfully everyone was alright with no injuries other than scratches.
Needless to say, I am a MUCH safer driver now.
Quote by UntilISleep
(I wasn't behind the wheel because I was 12 during this)
On the way back from the hospital, at about midnight, we were driving along a rural road, we were pretty close to home, so I took my seatbelt off. I have my head on the backseat falling asleep when I hear my dad say "SHIT!!!!" and I look to see dozens of black cows in the road, and we crash into about ten of them. Totalled my dad's dodge ram, killed about 4 cows, 2 were shot by the police due to extensive injuries, intestines and shit were all over our hood, I came out with a busted lip and a headache, the rest of my family was fine. Black cows loose at midnight, off all the rotten luck eh?

That's pretty gnarly. My dad almost hit some deer once in Oregon, but he was driving a Cadillac STS, which has insane stopping distance.
Ciaphas, is your avatar the inside of a vagina?
Gear:
Peavey Millennium 4 AC BXP 4-String Bass
Fender BXR 60 watt
Squier Fender Stratocaster 20th anniversary edition\
Pignose acoustic
Samick D1/SN
Quote by anthonyfleaRHCP
Ciaphas, is your avatar the inside of a vagina?

No, its not.
Seriously, if your vagina looks like that you should probably get it checked out.
Quote by Ciaphas
No, its not.
Seriously, if your vagina looks like that you should probably get it checked out.

Mine does.

Well, kind of.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

Quote by Ciaphas
I was driving illegally when I was 16ish with a bunch of friends piled in the car.
I was going way too fast in the snow when another car turned right in front of us, I swerved trying to avoid hitting the car and our car ended up flipping twice.
Thankfully everyone was alright with no injuries other than scratches.
Needless to say, I am a MUCH safer driver now.

Smart.
1999 Fender '69 Thinline Telecaster Reissue
Ibanez TS-9
Vox AC4TV

Last.fm
Mine is purple.
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
Quote by Doctor Matthews
Really? My vagina is really tight.

Trust me, I know that from a first hand experience.

Literally
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

Quote by Fat-bastard0603
Mine does.

Well, kind of.

That's one psychedelic vagina.
Quote by genghisgandhi

My gas tank caught fire

But on topic, I've never wreaked my truck, since I'm a good driver and pay attion to what I'm doing when I'm going 120mph.

I have been in a wreak though, when my sister was driving my truck, happened less than 400 feet from my house too, she was driving me to school, and ran the truck dead on into this parked tralior on the side of the road. And there was a mexican in the trailor at the time. Luckly no one was hurt, but the truck was totaled. Scary shit, being only 14 at the time.

But the truck is all fixed up now so its all good.
Quote by Fat-bastard0603
Trust me, I know that from a first hand experience.

Literally

Many boys have.
MATTERHORN
Quote by ethan_hanus
I have been in a wreak though, when my sister was driving my truck, happened less than 400 feet from my house too, she was driving me to school, and ran the truck dead on into this parked tralior on the side of the road. And there was a mexican in the trailor at the time. Luckly no one was hurt, but the truck was totaled. Scary shit, being only 14 at the time.

How in Merlin's name is his nationality relevant?

Quote by Doctor Matthews
Many boys have.

liek OMG you totally said im a boi

im not talking to u again
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

Last edited by Fat-bastard0603 at Dec 12, 2009,
Quote by WillB13
Smart.

we can only learn through experiance, he obviously did so don't be a douche about it
Quote by Fat-bastard0603

Sorry hunnie! Forgive me?

MATTERHORN
I was turning right at a 4 way intersection (this is Australia - left hand side of the road), and there was oncoming traffic. Needless to say, I hit a car, my car was damaged but not as bad as hers was - her bumper bar basically fell off and the front of it was a mess. Her airbag deployed too (it may not have been a good thing that mine didn't).

Haven't driven much since - that was 6 months ago, and it's put me right off driving.
Quote by Fat-bastard0603
How in Merlin's name is his nationality relevant?

Cause, the guy who owned the tralior was white, and he owned a tree trimming business, who employed the mexican guy, and were in Texas, makeing any connections yet?
I drive a Lancer, too. It's a very fragile car, really. The maneuverability kinda makes up for it, in my book. I've had some close calls in the rain. Once, I took a sharp turn at about 20, which I can do on dry ground just fine, but in the rain my car started to skid. Not fun, but I didn't crash.
Quote by imthehitcher
we can only learn through experiance, he obviously did so don't be a douche about it

WAIT, don't drink and drive!
But really, it was a car ACCIDENT, 16 year-olds are reckless at some point in their lives so don't act like you are/were any different.
i was in three accidents in the first five months after getting my license.
none of them were my fault.
i was not moving during any of them.
Quote by ethan_hanus

But on topic, I've never wreaked my truck, since I'm a good driver and pay attion to what I'm doing when I'm going 120mph.

Wreck.
Quote by dudetheman

Quote by Gmp
a nightmare to remember, i'll never be the same. what began as laughter so soon would turn to pain.

Oh, hell yeah.
Quote by ethan_hanus
Cause, the guy who owned the tralior was white, and he owned a tree trimming business, who employed the mexican guy, and were in Texas, makeing any connections yet?

They were lovers?

Mexicans can be white too btw.

Quote by Doctor Matthews
Sorry hunnie! Forgive me?

Only if we make sweet passionate love tonight.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

About 4 years ago a lady slammed into the front of my car. 2 years of seeing a chiropractor, 2 years of physical therapy, and I still have 4 discs out of place in my lower back+ pinched nerves in both legs. Not fun being 25 and always having your back hurting nonstop.
Quote by ethan_hanus
Dont you just feel like a big boy now. All grown up I see now, I dont see how your pointless post does anything other than be pointless. Post something that relates to the thread spelling nazi.

You're the one acting tough, mister. Comparing people to Nazis is for the weak-minded.

And I already shared my story, thanks.
Quote by dudetheman

Quote by ethan_hanus
Dont you just feel like a big boy now. All grown up I see now, I dont see how your pointless post does anything other than be pointless. Post something that relates to the thread spelling nazi.

Dude, chill out. Not his fault you annoyingly spelled something wrong.
Page 1 of 2