Really cool oldschool death metal band I found out just a bit ago. They formed in 1989 in Haninge Sweden and released four demos and an EP, and in 2009 a compilation of their discography was released via Necroharmonic records. Pretty awesome stuff, sorta reminds me of a Demilich/Nocturnus/early Sentenced blend, only Swedish.

You can buy the compilation from Ebay for like 9 bucks, quite cheap if you're interested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krWvR0gibAI&feature=related
Glance into my eyes
and see the darkest shadows dancing
Playing in the desert of my life
Burning, -
and my soul is descending...

Awesome. Has everything I love about Swedish DM. Monstrous guitar tone, killer riffs and amazing vocals.
Uncle Vernon, Uncle Vernon,
independent as a hog on ice,
He's a big shot down there at the slaughterhouse,
Plays accordion for Mr. Weiss
Just to forewarn, the sound quality on the earliest demo is verrrrry quiet and lo fi, I wouldn't recommend losing one's Crematory virginity to anything but the EP haha
Glance into my eyes
Burning, -

Jesus this stuff really is incredible.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Even though some of my favorite death metal bands are American, I still say I like Scandinavian death metal wayyyy more haha. Much higher ratio of good bands versus crap ones, especially in the Finnish and Swedish scenes.
Glance into my eyes
Burning, -

One of the most underrated of the old school Swedish scene without a doubt.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

The Denial cd is a must have.......an entire discography on one release!!
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Justin man, I really need to get that Swedish Death Metal book you were talking to me about, I will most likely get some stuff by these dudes.
I drink your milkshake.