i dont know if this is the right section in the forum

does any1 know any FREE programs that slow down songs without pitch change? i downloaded one called amazing slow downer but it only does this first 1/3 of a song as it is a free version, and i only wanna use it for one song so i dont see the need to pay 40 bucks for a P.O.S program im only gonna use once... thanks in advance
audacity has that feature.
if you haven't already downloaded it, i recommend it, especially if you don't wanna spend the money for a daw. just upgrade asap if you start recording.
How about a high five?

My Gear
Ibanez RG320
Schecter Demon 7
Fender Standard Stratocaster
Line 6 Spider III 30
Bugera 6262/Peavey 412 cabinet
im pretty sure it goes 1/2 speed.
Quote by 23:50 inbleach
can't i just eat the fucking cactus?

Quote by WildChicken
Go suck a cat westdyolf!

Quote by Cat Of Pain
So, West...

I hear you'll suck my cat...

Ill suck your cat
PEACE LOVE PANCAKES
call me zach

chocolate chip pancakes!
Quote by slayerfrk
i dont think that slows songs down

It actually does....
"Well, yeah, sometimes I get a little too creative."
~Bruce Dickinson~

-------------------------
"Various equipments"
In windows media player, go to to view -> enhancements -> play speed settings. I'd recommend Audacity instead, though.
Yeah I was just gonna say that. Audacity changes the pitch.

I was looking for the exact same thing as you a few months ago. Audacity wasn't helpful for what I wanted at all. I eventually resorted to using guitar pro and getting guitar pro tabs off here. You can slow down the speed in guitar pro and you can even select a part to be looped over and over. It's been ridiculously helpful.
Last edited by lllusion at Dec 13, 2009,
Amazing Slow Downer: http://www.ronimusic.com/

Works great and can get as slow as 20% without much variation from original pitch.

Trial versions allows first 1/4 of song or 90 seconds, whichever is less. If you have any basic ability editing mp3s, this limitation can easily be overcome.
If you are a musician who likes to learn new songs and techniques by listening to the same piece of music over and over but wish that the music could be played a little slower, then you will enjoy Amazing Slow Downer. You can repeat any section of the music at full speed, slow it down or even speed it up by stretching the music by -50% to 400% without changing the pitch! You can also change the pitch up or down in semi-tones or fine-tune in cents (100ths of a semi-tone) to suit your instrument. This program works with your CD-ROM drive or any MP3 / Wave file on your harddisk and does all processing in real-time - no time wasted on recording or processing!.
====================
tv brackets
zhu zhu pets in stock now